MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This Webpage is not available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://community.mybb.com/thread-88424-page-2.html might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): Unknown error.
Okay, recently I've been getting this error A LOT when using Mybb. It doesn't happen with any other site. It will randomly pop up when I click a link, or refresh the webpage. Not every time, but quite a bit.

I was wondering if anyone else is getting this, or knows why?

Browser - Google Chrome
The server has issues sometimes for some reason. It may be time to upgrade or for some optimization.
Ah, so it isn't just me?
I've been having the same issues in Chrome too. I just thought it was my comnection.
It's completely random and has been happening a lot lately. Server sometimes takes ages to load pages, timeouts and sometimes images won't load.
I haven't had this problem once. It seems that all the users that are seeing this are using Chrome. Could that be a factor?
(2011-02-20, 11:51 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't had this problem once. It seems that all the users that are seeing this are using Chrome. Could that be a factor?

I've been using FF4 as of late and pages weren't loading for me yesterday.
I get this sometimes too. When I ping community.mybb.com it just says unknown host, then suddenly ping and site will work again.
Does anyone know where the server is located? The connection might be being broken along it's journey.
(2011-02-20, 12:50 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know where the server is located? The connection might be being broken along it's journey.

I know it's one of the softlayer datacenters. Can't remember which one though...

edit: according a traceroute it's in Seattle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6