MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Affiliate Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2011-06-19, 04:57 PM)Ace1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-30, 07:14 PM)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, that's odd.

In the plugin file: ./inc/plugins/affiliates.php...

Find:
unlink(MYBB_ROOT.$mybb->settings['uploadspath'].'/affiliates/'.$old_affimg);

Replace with:
unlink($mybb->settings['uploadspath'].'/affiliates/'.$old_affimg);

Let me know what that does.

it still doesn't work. the preview image is this: "#" without the speech marks and the affiliate image don't appear on the forum.

Link to your forum?
Hi how to add in this plugin marquee code when you have to many affiliates image
not works when add gif link from PhotoBucket
I have finished all the steps that Spencer specified in the Affiliate Manager Installation. However, when using Affiliage Manager to link an image (in harddisk) to a specific affiliate through browsing, the image doesn't show in the Affiliate box at the bottom of the web page. What should I do there?
Hi.
Anyone can do it for me please?
(2011-04-23, 07:44 PM)jmixmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I only have one question, where can I find the file(s) so I can style the affiliate block to match the rest of my theme?
Seconded Smile Just point us in the right direction, I'll appreciate it very much Smile
(2011-08-06, 10:15 AM)VEGETA_DTX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-23, 07:44 PM)jmixmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I only have one question, where can I find the file(s) so I can style the affiliate block to match the rest of my theme?
Seconded Smile Just point us in the right direction, I'll appreciate it very much Smile

Edit the affiliates and list_affiliates to your needs.
http://femininedreams.org/

^ My forum; the affiliate table...well, you'll see. I'd like it to match my forum width. I don't know why it's doing this, but what should I edit to fix this? :<
And when I add more affiliates than what's there, it just starts a new row.

Lovely plugin, btw. ^_^

It was my theme, never mind.
(2011-08-12, 06:17 PM)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-06, 10:15 AM)VEGETA_DTX Wrote: [ -> ]

Edit the affiliates and list_affiliates to your needs.
Thank you very much for the reply! Now at least I can try playing with it and somehow figure it all out Smile
Wohoo,what a great development,liked it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10