MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Affiliate Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Is it possible to move the affilate box above the copyrights, the language select, and the mini menu at the bottom?
Yeah, just move the {$affiliates} variable in your footer template to wherever you want.
anyone concider my site to be their affiliate? its a travel forum.
this plugin does no support photobucket so can you provide fix for that
What do you mean it doesn't support Photobucket? It works with any image hosting website...
(2011-08-20, 02:02 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean it doesn't support Photobucket? It works with any image hosting website...

does not support direct link when add it in the plugin option same thing with imageshack
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy69/..._88x31.gif
The URL field is the website where the image is pointing at. It's not where you put the image, you have to select it from your computer in the field below.
(2011-08-20, 02:17 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]The URL field is the website where the image is pointing at. It's not where you put the image, you have to select it from your computer in the field below.

thanks and how to add marquee code here
You'd have to edit the templates and wrap it in a marquee, though I don't recommend it because the <marquee> element has been deprecated. If you really really need it, consider using JavaScript. Otherwise, leave it alone.
(2011-08-20, 02:28 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You'd have to edit the templates and wrap it in a marquee, though I don't recommend it because the <marquee> element has been deprecated. If you really really need it, consider using JavaScript. Otherwise, leave it alone.

ok thanks one more time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10