MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Affiliate Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
seem not working. i upload the inc and uploads folder, chmod the uploads folder. activate it but its not working

^ it appears that you have not selected affiliates location (select header OR footer)
how do i make a theme compatable with this plugin? i really love this but the theme im using wont show it on any of the pages!
(2011-09-27, 08:11 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ it appears that you have not selected affiliates location (select header OR footer)

I did selected affiliates location and footer earlier. But it didnt work. If you could see the image, it doesn't have the add affilliate tab.

Maybe it dont work to the default template i'm using.
here's what it id when i activate the plugin.

and i don't have an option to add an image for affiliate banners.
(2011-09-27, 08:53 PM)enhu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-27, 08:11 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ it appears that you have not selected affiliates location (select header OR footer)

I did selected affiliates location and footer earlier. But it didnt work. If you could see the image, it doesn't have the add affilliate tab.

Maybe it dont work to the default template i'm using.
here's what it id when i activate the plugin.

and i don't have an option to add an image for affiliate banners.

i have it set for the header and it doesn't work in the footer can i manually add a script to make it showup on the page?
^ use {$affiliates} code in footer template
Thanks!
The plugin is working okay, but I'm having trouble moving {$affiliates} to a different place. I want to put it in the index template right below {$boardstats}. When I do, there is too much space between between the dispaly of {$boardstats} and {$affiliates}. So I either need to remove space from the top of the {$affiliates} template or the bottom of {$boardstats} template, but I don't see a way to do it.

Could someone help me out?

http://www.fallberry.com/forum/
It does not let me add images. The max size says "x" so it wont let me add anything.

How do I fix?
Hi.

Today we've been getting You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

How can we fix this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10