MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Affiliate Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello.
When I click my affiliates, they open in the same tab and my website page is overwritten by the affiliate website.

I want my affiliates, when clicked, to open in a new tab. Anyway of fixing this?

Thank you.
Wont display affiliate images. i set the dimensions so that they will use 160x160 and the image is 160x160 but it just has the little "?" question mark.
plz plz plz any one help me wahts problem my plugin not working see thread

http://community.mybb.com/thread-117561.html
With the theme I'm using (Reksio), nothing appears in the header OR footer. Or maybe it's the latest build of myBB that's broken it...

In any case, I'm trying to add it manually, but I don't know how to go about doing such a thing. What do I put in the header file where my other tabs are located? (Where the heck IS this affiliate page located on my website once it's activated?)
In IE the affiliates block does not show neither in the header nor in the footer. Is there any solution?
Thanks for this great plugin im using it on my forum.
Great plugin!

Is there any way to sort the order of the existing affiliates?

And is there any way to make the buttons open in a new tab/window?

Thanks in advance!
can you update this plugin to be more simple,maybe you can consider about add simple box to add html code
Can anyone explain why my affiliate images are broken?
(2012-09-15, 08:34 PM)Maechlis Wrote: [ -> ]In IE the affiliates block does not show neither in the header nor in the footer. Is there any solution?

With IE10, still does not work neither.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10