MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Event Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-03-23, 09:27 AM)asifshariar Wrote: [ -> ]it not works for me.
when i try to activate the plugin it say i need the latest vertion mybb . but i already have lates vertion

Thats because you are using MyBB 1.4.x , you need to either Upgrade your MyBB to 1.6.x or Use 1.4 version of that "Plugin".
So the version that's an attachment is compatible with 1.4x? Sorry, the description in the OP was a little ambiguous. Thanks for making this! Smile
(2011-03-23, 09:27 AM)asifshariar Wrote: [ -> ]it not works for me.
when i try to activate the plugin it say i need the latest vertion mybb . but i already have lates vertion

The version in the attachment here is for MyBB 1.4, not 1.6. Download the version from the mod site, please.

(2011-03-23, 10:35 AM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]So the version that's an attachment is compatible with 1.4x? Sorry, the description in the OP was a little ambiguous. Thanks for making this! Smile

Yes, for MyBB 1.4 download the attachment here and for MyBB 1.6 download it from the mod site. And you're welcome Wink

The next release of this plugin will have compatibility for both versions by default but the 1.0 release was already packaged when I added the MyBB 1.4 compatibility. The next version will be released in a week, that is, if there aren't any high priority bugs reported before that.
Look really good, I'll try it, thanks Smile
Can this be set up so that any user class (like a normal registered user) can use it?
(2011-03-30, 02:24 PM)darkfloor Wrote: [ -> ]Can this be set up so that any user class (like a normal registered user) can use it?

Sure, you can set posting permission for registered user on the calendar. Go to AdminCP > Configuration > Calendars. Click on the permissions for a calendar and give the Registered user the Post Event permission. Make sure you add the calendar in the plugin settings (AdminCP > Configuration > Settings > Event Thread). If you only want to use one calendar set the value of the Calendars setting to the ID of the calendar. If you want to add more separate the IDs with a comma.
Cool. I sort of follow that, I guess it will make more sense once I have a go.

Thank you.

As an aside and you strike me as someone who would know. Is there a way to display the upcoming events in a given period in a list, like the Agenda view in Google calender?
(2011-03-30, 03:22 PM)darkfloor Wrote: [ -> ]As an aside and you strike me as someone who would know. Is there a way to display the upcoming events in a given period in a list, like the Agenda view in Google calender?

Not sure there already is an ical plugin but you can make a request in the plugin request section.
Cheers, I'll have a dig.
Awesome plugin, you're just genius Smile
(thought about coding something like this by myself but ended up in a mess Big Grin)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5