MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Event Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-03-30, 03:59 PM)darkfloor Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers, I'll have a dig.
(2011-04-11, 10:24 AM)lorus Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome plugin, you're just genius Smile
(thought about coding something like this by myself but ended up in a mess Big Grin)

Thank you for your response, guys. I'm glad your enjoying the plugin Wink
AWESOME!!
How can I create a block on the portal that will display the latest events in the calendar? something like the "latest thread" ?Big Grin Can this be done?
(2011-04-15, 10:10 AM)Jack707 Wrote: [ -> ]AWESOME!!
How can I create a block on the portal that will display the latest events in the calendar? something like the "latest thread" ?Big Grin Can this be done?

Haha, this was my first desire, too, after Aries made the calender more usable with his wonderful plugin.

So I dicided to make a plugin to show upcoming events and just finished it. (http://community.mybb.com/thread-92275.html)

Currently its for the forum index page only, but I'am working on implement it into the portal, too.

Wicked Lorus. Thanks for sharing. That looks great.

Would it be possible to make it into something I could use in a sidebar on the Wordpress built site? Pulling through events on the forum onto the main site itself? is that what you mean by the Portal?

(2011-04-15, 12:14 PM)darkfloor Wrote: [ -> ]Wicked Lorus. Thanks for sharing. That looks great.

Would it be possible to make it into something I could use in a sidebar on the Wordpress built site? Pulling through events on the forum onto the main site itself? is that what you mean by the Portal?

Nope I meant the MyBB portal page (portal.php).
For wordpress, a wordpress widget plugin should be more suitable Wink
After some time of usage I have a suggestion for your plugin:
In the 'linked thread' mode it would be nice to have the possebility for adding votes and attachments to the thread (1st post) Smile
(2011-05-02, 10:58 PM)lorus Wrote: [ -> ]After some time of usage I have a suggestion for your plugin:
In the 'linked thread' mode it would be nice to have the possebility for adding votes and attachments to the thread (1st post) Smile

Thank you for your response. I will see what I can do Wink
Your plugin is really awesome but with the last update of mybb to 1.6.4 it stopped working.
This error message appears when i try to add a new event to calendar:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function fetch_friendly_repitition() in .../eventthread.php on line 693

perhaps you could assist me to fix this

mfg petrusilius
i also get the same error
temp fix is to deactivate the plugin and make calendar and event posts manually then once a fix is released go from there that is what we are doing i love this plugin/mod and will wait for its update thank you for all your hard work

God Bless
I located the error and it's very easy to fix. They renamed the fetch_friendly_repitition to fetch_friendly_repetition. So if you rename it in line 693 too, it should be fixed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5