MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I got my design. Can somebody help me make it? (willing to pay)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I could give this a go for free if you gave me a long period of time to do it. No guarantees I'd be able to do it. I'm very new to theme making.
(2011-04-17, 08:51 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Well Audentio is a little overpriced IMO. Dynaxel could've done that for $75-$100 I'm guessing.

That is correct Wink

Anyhow back on topic, Mybb is your best bet for this kind of project because its templating system is probably the easiest to navigate and change.
Quote:Well Audentio is a little overpriced IMO. Dynaxel could've done that for $75-$100 I'm guessing.

Nice! I'm going to try and contact Dynaxel Smile. And maybe Audentio.

Quote:I could give this a go for free if you gave me a long period of time to do it. No guarantees I'd be able to do it. I'm very new to theme making.

That would be most kind, sir, but can you tell me what you consider a long time and at what point would you give up?

Quote:Anyhow back on topic, Mybb is your best bet for this kind of project because its templating system is probably the easiest to navigate and change.

Nice, looks like I came to the right place Big Grin. Actually I posted this same thing on drupal, joomla, phpbb, and simplemachines, and none of them exceeded 30 views... This got 8430 views. Double U T F, mate? hah.
Anyways, I just checked Dynaxel's about us, and couldn't help but notice the owner's name is Jessie Sanford... sooo, are you up for it?
(2011-04-17, 05:04 PM)tgh Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I could give this a go for free if you gave me a long period of time to do it. No guarantees I'd be able to do it. I'm very new to theme making.

That would be most kind, sir, but can you tell me what you consider a long time and at what point would you give up?

A long time being up to a month. I'd give up after a day if I realized it wasn't possible. :L
(2011-04-17, 06:39 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]

A long time being up to a month. I'd give up after a day if I realized it wasn't possible. :L
In that case, it would be most kind, if you can. Please tell me how it progresses or if you end up giving up *thumbs up*!

If you want I can give you the exact details of everything that I didn't specify in this topic, but that would really be catering towards me hah.

Note to Jessie and any other freelancers: I still am willing to pay for this design. Please post away if you have interest in this.
Quote:Well Audentio is a little overpriced IMO. Dynaxel could've done that for $75-$100 I'm guessing.

Audentio custom packages start at $200, so I think it'd be a little out of the question.

For this, I'd suggest to go with Jessie (Dynaxel), Andraž or Scouttie.

(2011-04-17, 06:39 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]

I wouldn't even bother trying. Your just going way over the top for a theme like that. It is just ridiculous.
Jeez this is like making a whole new forum software.
(2011-04-17, 10:38 PM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]

Audentio custom packages start at $200, so I think it'd be a little out of the question.

For this, I'd suggest to go with Jessie (Dynaxel), Andraž or Scouttie.
Well, I may be willing to dish out $200+ if nobody's willing to go cheaper and if I can get all the features and details I request.
But then again, I would think the price tag shouldn't be extremely high since the seller could then sell my unique theme Toungue. Again, I don't have much to spend, so go easy people Big Grin.

Anyhow, should I just shoot all of 'em a PM, go to their websites or what? I found Dynaxel's website, but he doesn't make it obvious where I can request a theme. If you guys are listening, post away.
Just PM them, or visit their webs:

Jessie
www.dynaxel.com

Andraž
www.svizy.net

Scouttie
www.nanoskinners.com

If they don't have an obvious requests page, as Audentio has, just PM them there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5