MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I got my design. Can somebody help me make it? (willing to pay)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
With Audentio you get want you want, and you get it perfect. Every Audentio theme i've seen has been exactly what the purchaser wants. Some of the greatest MyBB themes are Audentio based, and The Cure is one of the most downloaded themes on MyBB. And it has been around less then a lot of others.

Now, when you talk about price, i kinda have to laugh. I've seen people pay XX,XXX for much less then what you are asking. When you pay the money, you get quality with Audentio. I'm not saying you don't get it with others, its not my place to. But I've yet to see disappointed Audentio costumer.

Feel free to PM me, or Mike Creuzer, (Username on MyBB is Audentio) or any Audentio designers, if you have any questions about our service. We all would be glad to help you with any queries you may have.

Thanks,

Mark
I've used Dynaxel in the past, and had no issues with my request. It was very nice, and cheap. Wink
(2011-04-18, 03:40 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]With Audentio you get want you want, and you get it perfect. Every Audentio theme i've seen has been exactly what the purchaser wants. Some of the greatest MyBB themes are Audentio based, and The Cure is one of the most downloaded themes on MyBB. And it has been around less then a lot of others.

Now, when you talk about price, i kinda have to laugh. I've seen people pay XX,XXX for much less then what you are asking. When you pay the money, you get quality with Audentio. I'm not saying you don't get it with others, its not my place to. But I've yet to see disappointed Audentio costumer.

Feel free to PM me, or Mike Creuzer, (Username on MyBB is Audentio) or any Audentio designers, if you have any questions about our service. We all would be glad to help you with any queries you may have.

Thanks,

Mark

Couldn't of worded it better myself.
Should have all the templates done and layed out tomorrow. Then you'll have to pay someone else to make it look nice lol.
(2011-04-20, 09:26 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]Should have all the templates done and layed out tomorrow. Then you'll have to pay someone else to make it look nice lol.

Somebody give this man a medal of honor Big Grin. I can't wait to see your crap template hah.

Thanks!
Haha, it's just the basic MyBB theme with these edits. I've tried to make it easier for the theme maker you pay so they can edit the rest of the template as they usually would without effecting the threads/forums.

I've currently completed the forums although I'm making changes because it's mucking up for subforums. Then I'll work on threads.

EDIT: I'm so close to being finished but I've got an issue. The threads have stopped the select all option working for mods/admins. It always says they're all selected and you can't change it even though they aren't selected. You can do it manually and select them all.

I can either remove select all completely or you can get someone to try and fix it.

EDIT2: I've uploaded images of what it looks like. You can see the navigation has been moved to the top right and vertically aligned centered so, as shown in the last image, if you have a really long thread name/forum it will go on two lines. The menu has gone above the navigation.

I've also highlighted the select all issue in image 3. (showthread2)

As you were so vague it's a bit messy. If you want to tell me what you want clearing up I'll do it and then I'll upload what I've done. Smile

EDIT3: I know what's causing the issue with the "select all" for mods/admins. The fix mucks up the aligning of the threads (removes margin-left).
Wow Clarkie...Amazing job!
(2011-04-21, 10:29 AM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, it's just the basic MyBB theme with these edits. I've tried to make it easier for the theme maker you pay so they can edit the rest of the template as they usually would without effecting the threads/forums.

I've currently completed the forums although I'm making changes because it's mucking up for subforums. Then I'll work on threads.

EDIT: I'm so close to being finished but I've got an issue. The threads have stopped the select all option working for mods/admins. It always says they're all selected and you can't change it even though they aren't selected. You can do it manually and select them all.

I can either remove select all completely or you can get someone to try and fix it.

EDIT2: I've uploaded images of what it looks like. You can see the navigation has been moved to the top right and vertically aligned centered so, as shown in the last image, if you have a really long thread name/forum it will go on two lines. The menu has gone above the navigation.

As you were so vague it's a bit messy. If you want to tell me what you want clearing up I'll do it and then I'll upload what I've done. Smile

EDIT3: I know what's causing the issue with the "select all" for mods/admins. The fix mucks up the aligning of the threads (removes margin-left).

Man...those will look awesome when they're styled.
I think the whole card thing is a waste of space however, why do you want such a layout, tgh?
(2011-04-21, 10:29 AM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, it's just the basic MyBB theme with these edits. I've tried to make it easier for the theme maker you pay so they can edit the rest of the template as they usually would without effecting the threads/forums.

That is very nice Clarkie, I must say Smile. Are you sure you want all the exact details? I made some changes since then, and I can show you, but I I think it's more work than you think.
(2011-04-21, 04:47 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Man...those will look awesome when they're styled.
I think the whole card thing is a waste of space however, why do you want such a layout, tgh?

My thoughts exactly. It would make sense for an image gallery or something, but this is just ... obnoxious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5