MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I got my design. Can somebody help me make it? (willing to pay)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-04-21, 09:25 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-21, 09:16 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Wow I love how you keep coming back to try and outsmart us or whatever the hell you want. Just leave and save this thread for people who want to help him.

This thread is getting a little too hot...I think we might see a firetruck Cool
Haha I'm not trying to start anything. I would just like to see something positive Toungue
If you PM me with all the updates etc you've thought of then I won't end up doing the wrong thing.
(2011-04-21, 09:26 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-21, 09:25 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-21, 09:16 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Wow I love how you keep coming back to try and outsmart us or whatever the hell you want. Just leave and save this thread for people who want to help him.

This thread is getting a little too hot...I think we might see a firetruck Cool
Haha I'm not trying to start anything. I would just like to see something positive Toungue

I leave comments in the hope that the outcome will be positive. I'm always interested in seeing how we can make MyBB more "human-friendly" so I'm obviously interested in this ...
I think this idea could work but not quite like this. Once this is done I'll work on an idea based on this. And about your facebook suggestion, I'm already working on a twitter theme and I plan to make a facebook one after that. Only interruption is exams next month lol.

EDIT: I'm currently redoing this theme from scratch because I mucked up the thread view so much. I've done the index page again, the navigation etc. Now I'm working on the threads again.

EDIT2: Thread view in progress. Will be doing announcements as well as stickies.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5