MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I create a forum here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
How do I create a forum here? What is the link to register for a forum?
MyBB is forum software which you need to download an install on your own server. mybb.com doesn't offer a hosted service. You could try over there: http://www.createmybb.com/ .
Okay. Will it shut off on me like the other forums?
(2011-04-25, 06:46 AM)! NICK ! Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Will it shut off on me like the other forums?

What do you mean?
Let me show you a picture.

[Image: 8766765.png]

Also, I have tried to send a activation email and I never got one. I was also the Founder/Administrator. I created it. I have no access to it now, so I'm not sure what to do with it. I just left it looking for another forum for it.
I'm not familiar with Moopets.net. Did you ask for support over there? As you can't change anything in the database or admincp, we can't really help you fixing that problem.
I have just left it. I will advise you to never go there. They never did send me a email either.
You may have been hacked. I'm going to be opening up a Free Mybb Host soon, and I can assure you good support & uptime. Smile
Thanks. I would also like to know how to change the group color. How do I do that?
(2011-04-25, 07:20 AM)! NICK ! Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I would also like to know how to change the group color. How do I do that?

In AdminCP > Users & Groups > Groups, click the Options button on the right from the users you want to change color and press Edit Group and search for "Username Style". Change it to something like this:
<span style="color:#FF0000">{username}</span>

#FF0000 is the rgb hex value of red. Use this colorpicker to get the hex value of the preferred color and replace 'FF0000' with the new value.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5