MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extremely Customized Theme from Audentio Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello all!

I have been meaning to finish Dark Series for quite some time, and I finally have Dark Ice stable for release.

[Image: dark_series-8_display.jpg]

This awesome MyBB theme is jam packed with all sorts of features. It comes with amazing jQuery effects, an easy to edit sidebar, PSDs to help you customize, and an amazing dark custom editor. The editor will be ported and customized for ALL themes that will be free to download to all current clients -- whether via custom theme or product purchase.

There are many other features as well, and you can view the live demo here or view more information on this product.

This theme is free to all customers who have purchased a product or requested a theme since March 1st!

Not only that, but the offer is valid for future purchases for another 2 weeks, expiring June 1st. Don't miss your chance! Think of it as a buy one get one free. Buy any product, and get Dark Series free. That includes Dark Flame which will be included shortly. Dark Flame is still being developed, but will be available to anyone who is illegible to download Dark Ice.

Our system will not automate this, since this is an extremely rare offer. Please email me any transaction IDs since March, and I will send you the download for Dark Ice. And if you plan to buy a theme in the future, let me know when you do, and I will send you the files that will be available for download from your inventory.

Due to the vast size of this theme and all that comes with it, we are currently accepting only manual purchases, if you choose to go straight to buying Dark Series. Please allow a few hours for us to process the order then send you over all the files, and we are sorry in advance for any delays in getting this particular product to you. All other products are instant download.

Again, you must have bought a product or custom theme, OR plan to buy a product or theme in the next two weeks in order to receive this offer. After the two weeks are over, the theme bounces back to its regular price of $25.00. Get it today by buying a product or requesting a custom theme!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

A big thank you to the entire community, we hope you enjoy this theme.

Thanks,
Mike Creuzer
Audentio.com
I dont have a MyBB forum, but why do I feel like buying this? lol
Amazing theme again Mike =)
What a beautiful theme! I love the attention to detail.. I can tell this took alot of work. Great job!
O.M.G.

You guys never cease to amaze me xD Great work once again!
Simply amazing. I seriously do not know how you guys do it. Thanks for all your effort!
Beautiful. I love the custom editor, too! We need more custom editors.
If only your themes weren't so over priced. :L
(2011-05-20, 09:54 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]If only your themes weren't so over priced. :L

For me its actually worth the price. I dont see it being overpriced.
(2011-05-20, 09:54 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]If only your themes weren't so over priced. :L

I definitely think the themes are worth the price. For sure...
Pages: 1 2 3 4