MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] CloudFlare Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am currently developing a plugin that uses CF's API to do various tasks from your boards admin cp.

These are the ideas I have so far;

Home - Shows configuration information such as your current api key and email.

Latest News - Shows news and updates from the CF blog

Purge Cache - Regenerates the cache of your site

Zone check - Check if a site is active under CF

Development Mode - Go into CF development mode (Which is disabled after 3 hours)

Cache Level - Set the caching level

Security Level - Set the security level

Statistics - Return stats such as page views, spider views, and threat views

Recent Visitors - A list of recent visitors that have visited your site (grouped by legit visitors, spiders and threats)

BlackList - Block an ip address, ip range or country

WhiteList - WhiteList an ip address, ip range or country

If anyone would be interested in testing this (when I have developed 1.0-alpha), please leave a reply below.

Also, if anyone has any other suggestions, ideas or comments, please post them below, I'll take them all into consideration.

Thanks,
Malcolm.
Would it be possible to show the real IP of the user somehow? If I am not mistaken, all users show up with a cloud flare IP.
That only happens when the admin hasn't made necessary changes to MyBB.

They have to change $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] to $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'] in ./inc/functions.php Smile
Looks like it should be good. I may be able to help test if you want Wink

(2011-05-21, 08:53 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]That only happens when the admin hasn't made necessary changes to MyBB.

They have to change $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] to $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'] in ./inc/functions.php Smile
Could you not get the plugin to make that change? It doesn't really matter as it would only be find and replace but some users may find it helpful.
(2011-05-21, 09:01 PM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like it should be good. I may be able to help test if you want Wink

Much appreciated. Smile

(2011-05-21, 09:01 PM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]Could you not get the plugin to make that change? It doesn't really matter as it would only be find and replace but some users may find it helpful.

Added to my todo this.

I will also test it if you want Smile
(2011-05-21, 09:09 PM)Nickman Wrote: [ -> ]I will also test it if you want Smile

Sounds good. Smile

Screenshot for those interested:

http://goo.gl/uYXjn

I'll have a version ready for you both in a few hours. 3 more modules to go.
I would really love this. it would make life so much easier
I have two modules to go, which are actually the hardest ones to create. I'll update this thread soon.

* Jason L. Claps
Really looking great Malcom, great job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7