MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Error (44) every day (host says mybb fault )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It looks to me like you have wiped the root of your server and totally screwed it up, all mybb files should be in a publichtml file or similar named file, give me a few hours and i will test your forum on my localhost using your files and db and see what happens.
(2011-06-09, 01:27 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]It looks to me like you have wiped the root of your server and totally screwed it up, all mybb files should be in a publichtml file or similar named file, give me a few hours and i will test your forum on my localhost using your files and db and see what happens.

Thanks my vps is not set up has public_html etc...

The vps im on if you add a domain name it makes a new folder for the domain name then you have to add all the files in side there... There is no public_html public_html only comes if i make a new client on the vps.
just find it weird that the admin panel works but not the forum.
Must be something on your host as it works fine on my localhost.
so if i instal mybb in side another folder and it all works then what do i do because it then ent my host if it works ?
I think your host has a problem with the sql server as i have tried it with your files and your database exactly as it is on your server so i doubt it will make a difference installing it some where else.
yer just saying if i instal it with a new database and a new fresh copy and it all works then were do i go from there ?
you could then just reinstall your old plugins and reimport your old db in to the new db, i still however think it is a host issue give me 5 mins to try something.
Ok im gonna make a new database and upload mybb into a new folder and have a test Smile
I doubt it will work i tried redirecting back to your forum directory and it was just the same.
It's looking more and more like a host issue.
Delete Your Install Folder You Still Have It : http://www.youraquatics.com/install/
Pages: 1 2 3 4