MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Userpages for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
try it and find out, its a simple install and setup
If you can garantee me adsense won't mind...I will Toungue
if they do mind, i am not going to test it for you. you are the one that wants that functionality....
Adsense will work with the plugin (as long as you activate HTML), though I don't know if adsense's policy allows it.

@others: thanks Smile I'll see what I can do to improve things in order to make the pages look a bit better. Pre-defined templates could well be a good idea.
I just submitted a new version of this plugin to the mods site Smile It increases performance a little and fixes a few issues kindly pointed out by Zinga Burga in a plugin review. I've also fixed another issue I discovered that occurs when SEO support is set to be automatically detected in the MyBB core.

I plan to add HTML filtering to the next release too.
Thank you sooooo much! Been looking for a plugin exactly like this! One suggestions, a comments section for each userpage. Smile
I might add that in the future Smile

BTW, I submitted a new version to the mods DB earlier today. Not sure if it's live yet.
Ok, I noticed a bug, dont know if you fixed it, but posting pictures using img tags dont work.... Also one more suggestion. Toungue

Add a link on the userpage it's self that links to editing it. Faster to edit. Also under the edit userpage link in the UCP add one that links directly to the users page for quick access.
Ah, cheers for reporting that. Fixed it now. I'll re-upload it to the mods site and mypurebb.

I'll think about the two suggestions too - both are fairly good Big Grin
Another bug, modcp all the links link to the right page but the name of the link isnt correct.
[Image: 24x26tz.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7