MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Userpages for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just replace all instances of $mybb->user['usergroup'] with $mybb->user['additionalgroups']? Wouldn't that mean that if the primary usergroup of the member has permission to edit userpages, they wouldn't be able to?

Edit: Ofcourse I wouldn't have to change the ones associated to ['canuserpagemod']) right?
No, it'll take a bit more than that. I'm just saying that that's basically what I'll have to do.
(2012-07-09, 04:40 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]No, it'll take a bit more than that. I'm just saying that that's basically what I'll have to do.

Oh, alright. I was three minutes away from testing out a horribly edited plugin on a test forum haha.
You should remove the license on the OP euantor, since it seems GPL is the right one, a bit of confusion may arise.

I pulled some changes at GitHub with this, I suppose that is alright with you? e.e
Yeah, that's fine. The OP also mentions it's a theme ;P Needs some serious updating haha
(2012-07-09, 05:34 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]You should remove the license on the OP euantor, since it seems GPL is the right one, a bit of confusion may arise.

I pulled some changes at GitHub with this, I suppose that is alright with you? e.e

Just reviewing your commit. Some good modifications in there that I'll be merging and including in the next release. Thanks a lot!
When can we expect the next release which hopefully has the feature where additional groups also come under the userpages permissions? Smile
Hopefully soon. I just released MyAlerts and will be focusing on updating my existing plugins.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7