MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Userpages for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I will give it a go, thx!
Can anyone add a "Preview" function to this "Userpages"??

This is all, what I need from years. Smile I have one request. Userpagepage should be shown at users profile, below the contact details, just like in a IPB, not in a other site.
(2011-10-21, 09:04 AM)Auri Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone add a "Preview" function to this "Userpages"??

It's a planned feature for as soon as I finish rewriting MyStatus.

(2012-01-10, 09:31 PM)RazielxD Wrote: [ -> ]This is all, what I need from years. Smile I have one request. Userpagepage should be shown at users profile, below the contact details, just like in a IPB, not in a other site.

I'm not very used to IPB. Could you give me a screenshot so I can see what you mean? Sounds quite similar to the About Me.
Quote:I'm not very used to IPB. Could you give me a screenshot so I can see what you mean? Sounds quite similar to the About Me.

Yes. It is exactly "About Me" Smile
Here's the screenshot you need: http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/4434/ipbaboutme.jpg
Why is it that if a group (lets call it group A) is allowed to edit userpages, members can only edit pages if that group is their primary group?
How can I make it so that members with group A as their secondary group will also be able to edit userpages?

I'd really appreciate any way to solve this predicament, because I've been working on some new features for my site and this is really throwing a wrench in my plans.
Ah, that's likely because I wasn't thinking about additional groups at all. I'll push an update for this ASAP.
Sounds great euantor, thanks.
(2012-07-09, 12:49 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, that's likely because I wasn't thinking about additional groups at all. I'll push an update for this ASAP.

Thank you very much eauntor! Smile
If it turns out that its just a few lines of code to edit, can you maybe sent me instructions to modify the plugin? I'd try myself, but I've only begun to learn PHP.
Basically, you'll just have the check the $mybb->user['additionalgroups'] variable rather than the $mybb->user['usergroup'] one as I currently do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7