MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Userpages for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Right, I'll fix that today too Wink
Awesome plugin. I'll be using this. Thanks. ^_^
Thanks and no problem Smile
(2011-06-16, 10:55 PM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Another bug, modcp all the links link to the right page but the name of the link isnt correct.
[Image: 24x26tz.png]

Fixed in the latest version. Grab it from MyPureBB as it's still awaiting validation here.
Good good, great job!
Very nice plugin euantor & thanks, but the view page doesn't show up on all themes. Where & what do I need to edit to make it show on the themes it doesn't?
That's strange. You'll need to open up the member_profile template and add {$userpagelink} where you want the link to show up at Smile

The edits should be done automatically when you enable the plugin though - unless the templates are a lot different to the default.
Thanks again euantor, worked great & a easy edit. Yes it installed fine except on my custom themes & had to do this simple edit. Now works on all & think will be a hit.
Glad to hear it's sorted Smile
Was just wondering if there's a way to display a link to the userpage under the username? I tried adding {$userpagelink} in the postbits, but it doesn't show.
There isn't a link in the psotbits unfortunately. You could just add a code like this though:

<a href="member.php?action=profile&uid={$post['uid']}&area=userpage">Visit {$post['username']}'s userpage!</a>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7