MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple blue- V.3 (A custom sports theme)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What program do you use, GIMP, Paint.NET or another?

You know I think you need to work on it. Plus I don't think you should release a concept until it looks almost as you would vision it to be when it's done. There's no point releasing one with barely anything actually done.
(2011-07-03, 04:20 PM)lorence Wrote: [ -> ]iz it hard to make themes for mybb

Making Mybb themes is easy really,but you should have an idea of what you are going to make.
A little knowledge in photoshop is essential to create some images pertaining to the theme.

(2011-07-03, 07:53 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]Is not hard, but I don't have Photoshop therefore I have to use my own program which is not as good. But it get's the job done.
Photoshop is best,apart from it you can use gimp or paint.net,but they are of limited use,so have the theme layout first,choose colors,choose the features you are gonna add,make the theme.

showcase when you are done,at a point where you feel theme gains appreciation Smile
(2011-07-03, 08:17 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Making Mybb themes is easy really,but you should have an idea of what you are going to make.
A little knowledge in photoshop is essential to create some images pertaining to the theme.

What's hard is coming up with an original design concept in the first place. Well actually that's easy but coming up with a good one is hard!
I'm going to take my time, and create something elegant.
Will you stop saying that you have your custom design program? I highly doubt that. Maybe the community will believe you if you posted a screenshot. I can give a 51% guarantee that you will come up with some lie that you cant because your using Photoshop.
Sure ill give you a screen-shot.
[attachment=23261]

I create all my mockup with word 2010 shapes, then I use Gimp to put all my screen-shot together and I save the picture, if not I save the word file as a PDF or HTML.

-As for my custom program, is basically customizing mockup with word 2010, I call it "My" because i'm probably the only person in the world who spends endless hours making theme shape by shape.
OH GOD.
ROFL.
(2011-07-03, 11:57 PM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]OH GOD.
ROFL.

???
(2011-07-03, 11:48 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]I create all my mockup with word 2010 shapes, then I use Gimp to put all my screen-shot together and I save the picture, if not I save the word file as a PDF or HTML.

-As for my custom program, is basically customizing mockup with word 2010, I call it "My" because i'm probably the only person in the world who spends endless hours making theme shape by shape.

I have never laughed so hard from reading a forum post in my life until now.
(2011-07-04, 12:54 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-03, 11:48 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]I create all my mockup with word 2010 shapes, then I use Gimp to put all my screen-shot together and I save the picture, if not I save the word file as a PDF or HTML.

I have never laughed so hard from reading a forum post in my life until now.

Why Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7