MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple blue- V.3 (A custom sports theme)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You don't even need Photoshop. GIMP and Paint.NET are more than capable of allowing you to create theme mockups. As for Photoshop elements - don't even consider it!

I've used it in school and it's awful as it lacks some really good features that make the full version better than Paint.NET and GIMP. Without them you may as well just use Paint.NET.
(2011-07-06, 03:12 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]I've used it in school and it's awful as it lacks some really good features that make it better than Paint.NET and GIMP. Without them you may as well just use Paint.NET.

You might want to reword that sentence. Toungue

I get the point though and I agree with you.
Whoops - reworded. Toungue
(2011-07-06, 03:12 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]You don't even need Photoshop. GIMP and Paint.NET are more than capable of allowing you to create theme mockups. As for Photoshop elements - don't even consider it!

I've used it in school and it's awful as it lacks some really good features that make the full version better than Paint.NET and GIMP. Without them you may as well just use Paint.NET.

Whoooops, sorry I meant photoshop 7.0 (or something similar to it, I honestly don't remember but I used it in school).
Unless you can get CS3+ you should stick to Paint.NET or GIMP. My personal favourite is Paint.NET.
Or you can 'buy' Photoshop.
(2011-07-07, 12:19 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Or you can 'buy' Photoshop.

I wouldn't talk about that here though.
Wow!!!

What a bunch of elitist holier than thou immature kids we have here! Here is a guy struggling, yet trying, to build his first theme, with the tools he has available!

Granted, his themes aren't polished, and nor is he going about presenting them in the right way, but that doesn't excuse the attitude!

community.mybb.com

(2011-07-10, 01:15 AM)minidriver Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!!!

What a bunch of elitist holier than thou immature kids we have here! Here is a guy struggling, yet trying, to build his first theme, with the tools he has available!

Granted, his themes aren't polished, and nor is he going about presenting them in the right way, but that doesn't excuse the attitude!

community.mybb.com

You can't chop down a tree with a fork.
You can't create a decent theme with MS Word.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7