MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.1.4 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
AlbaSport.com Wrote:I have MyBB 1.1.2 and i wanna upgrade to 1.1.4 but i think i will have some problems!

I translate my forum, i did not make language file, but i translate default english language on my native languge, and i do also a lot of change on scripts...

...so, if i upgrade to newer version all those things will be deleted, and i will have new forum, or?

How to upgrade 1.1.2 to 1.1.4 and to keep the changes that i wrotte before...

Any helps?

You can read the patch file and apply the modifications directly yourself instead of replacing the whole file. That way you shouldn't lose the functionality of any of your modifications. (Your language files and anything else are not touched).

First apply the 1.1.3 patch then the 1.1.4 patch.
Galen Wrote:
Lee69 Wrote:
DennisTT Wrote:Why everyone should update their MyBBs

Maybe rephrased to "Why deverlopers should make MyBB more secure" Wink

They did, by releasing 1.1.4 Wink

Nah, they released 1.1.4 because it wasn't secure in the first place. Toungue

Anyway, hopefully 1.2 will improve on that.
Every software has bugs/security flaws, there is really no avoiding it. Fortunatly the developers over here are quick on fixing the security flaws.
If we find security flaws within MyBB the MyBB Team usually patches it and released a patch within 24 hours
It should be pretty understandable if you read the files.
1. private.php
Means that you should open the private.php file.
Tikitiki Wrote:If we find security flaws within MyBB the MyBB Team usually patches it and released a patch within 24 hours

I wasn't criticising the speed of patches. Smile
tried to upgrade from 1.1.3
here what I've got

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iif() in /home/myhome/public_html/forum/global.php(266) : eval()'d code on line 46

please help
Well it's a problem with your conditionals in templates modification. It's not a stock MyBB problem. Check out the code modifications forum in the vB style threads.
great!!
forgot to add iif function in function.php

now my forum is upgraded, thx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9