Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,643
» Latest member: jakemiller
» Forum threads: 176,458
» Forum posts: 1,236,825

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Fixed background / opacit...
Forum: Theme Support
Last Post: Oreias
Yesterday, 10:24 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 427
plugin list disappeared a...
Forum: Plugin Support
Last Post: [ExiTuS]
Yesterday, 09:10 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 111
Forum crashes error 500 a...
Forum: Theme Support
Last Post: tomeydemarcos
Yesterday, 08:27 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 1,245
change color scheme of a ...
Forum: Theme Development
Last Post: bv64
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 58
Mint Shop / Mint - Anothe...
Forum: Plugin Support
Last Post: Gaxkang
Yesterday, 02:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 62
User manual plugins
Forum: General Support
Last Post: Omar G.
2024-04-24, 10:23 PM
» Views: 744
MyBB 1.8.38 Pre-Release B...
Forum: MyBB 1.8 Development
Last Post: Devilshakerz
2024-04-24, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 124
Warning under PHP8.x in p...
Forum: 1.8 Bugs and Issues
Last Post: bv64
2024-04-24, 01:52 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 88
MyAlerts v2.0.4
Forum: Plugin Releases
Last Post: Laird
2024-04-24, 01:37 AM
» Replies: 1,718
» Views: 740,279
Old MyCodes Work, New One...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: Omar G.
2024-04-23, 10:54 PM
» Views: 2,542

1,4 to 1.6 upgrade
Posted by: davey6 - 2010-05-21, 09:43 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (17)

need a little help here guys.
i have been running 1.4 on my local network for months without a problem, when i try and upgrade it to 1.6 everything is gone just a clean installed board remains.

i am doing everything by the book, run the upgrade installer e.t.c
three times i have tryed this and three times i am left with nothing more then a clean board, no forums , no treads, post or members remain.

is there a problem with trying to upgrade from 1.4.13 to this beta ?

Print this item

Not Sure If This Is A Bug Or If It Something I May Have Done Wrong
Posted by: Howman - 2010-05-20, 03:35 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - No Replies

Not Sure If This Is A Bug Or If It Something I May Have Done Wrong ?

I was testing The SVN version of 1.6 (An Earlier version) So I decided to start a fresh site with the Beta. I had only made 5 post in the svn version so i decided to go to phpmyadmin and drop forums and posts then import forums and posts to the beta. now I thought everything was fine but ........ this does not look right well I thought it did not

So I went to the acp Tools & Maintenance/Recount & Rebuild and I did all the Recount & Rebuild thing that might fix it after i did the i lost the 5 posts. so that's not right right

So if i have done something wrong could some one let me know. Its not a live site i am just playing around with 1.6 so its not of high importance
but if its a bug just wanted to let some one know.

I found My Mistake I am All Goood Now

Print this item

Member List Question
Posted by: Sukanjan.K - 2010-05-19, 08:59 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

When you view member list, where it shows number of referral by a member the color is different.

Is it done intentionally? If it is, then to me it looks bad and it looks like a colspan problem when somebody sees it first time.

Print this item

Question Deleting a Forum from ACP
Posted by: Will P - 2010-05-19, 03:03 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (17)

I've been playing around with 1.6 and when you delete a forum from the ACP Forum Management area, the posts are left in limbo, they're not assigned to any forum and cannot be seen or managed without accessing the db (as far as I can tell).

Wouldn't it be better to either delete all the posts contained in the forum as well (notifying the user) or force/allow the user to move all of those posts to another forum?

Print this item

All threads selected
Posted by: Nayar - 2010-05-18, 04:55 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (32)

see the screeny.
it happened when i reverted 'forumdisplay_threadlist'

Print this item

Plugins
Posted by: MisterW - 2010-05-18, 02:16 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (14)

When reactivating some plugins it says they are not compatible with 1501.

"This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1501 "

so when the final is released will the plugins be updated? Smile

Print this item

Question global.lang.php does not exist
Posted by: sash_007 - 2010-05-17, 02:52 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

Hello friends,
For testing purpose i was trying to install mybb on 000webhost.com but after i do all that is reqired and after seeing succesful installation when i tried to access the index page i see this error
/home/a6125187/public_html/mybb/inc/languages/english/global.lang.php does not exist i followed the 000webhost forum topic where someone had the same problem and reuplaoded all the files as said there but still i see the same error

Print this item

Downgrade MyBB Tutorial [Need Mod Approval]
Posted by: Cry-Frodo Baggins - 2010-05-17, 08:57 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (12)

This will guide you through downgrading. Your plugins and themes WILL NOT be preserved, u can move some plugins, if you know where there files are.
For this tut to work you MUST have a backup from before you upgraded.
STILL NEEDS MOD APPROVAL
ok, here goes:

1. Backup your DB currently.
  2. Rename current forum dir to OLD eg: /forums/ will go to /forumsOld/
  3. Create your new forum dir via FTP
  4. Download MyBB latest release and upload it
  5. Create a New DB for this install.
  6. Install MyBB
  7. Open your DB CP (make sure to open the DB that the new forum is installed to) and delete all the mybb_ prefixed tables
  8. Upload your DB backup from before you upgraded MyBB to the DB that you just deleted the tables from
  9. Visit your forum. it should now be downgraded to the older version
I am not held responsible if anything goes wrong during this downgrade.

Please can a Mod post their approval? It's jst safer that way.

Print this item

Log out
Posted by: Chocothunda - 2010-05-17, 03:58 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

I just installed my Mybb, and whenever i try to login, it takes me to the log in screen, and click if u cant wait longer, but when it finished loading, im logged out again. i cant stay logged in

Print this item

Recaptcha
Posted by: dtommy79 - 2010-05-16, 10:39 PM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

Hi,

Is recaptcha implemented in this version?
I can't seem to find it in the administration.

Print this item