Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,747
» Latest member: qwerty14
» Forum threads: 176,519
» Forum posts: 1,237,097

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Turn off cursor focus in ...
Forum: General Support
Last Post: MangaD
34 minutes ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 11,293
How do you find new membe...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: wez
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Sharree.com - Promote You...
Forum: Showcase
Last Post: Omar G.
1 hour ago
» Replies: 45
» Views: 43,287
Why the text is outside i...
Last Post: rozbud
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 92
Receive emails from admin...
Last Post: rozbud
5 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 307
Compute-1.amazonaws.com s...
Last Post: nixer55
5 hours ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 6,440
Last Poster Avatar plugin...
Forum: Plugin Support
Last Post: RocketFoot
6 hours ago
» Replies: 10
» Views: 144
Orphaned Settings in ACP
6 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 173
[plugin support] Last pos...
7 hours ago
» Replies: 63
» Views: 32,177
Posting Videos
8 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 28

Help
Posted by: dannydee - 2010-08-03, 10:24 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (5)

Im in the process of upgrading to what should the antastic 1.6 version but upon using the upgrade url im getting the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method DB_MySQLi::add_column() in /home/fhlinux134/p/parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk/user/htdocs/install/resources/upgrade17.php on line 151

Any idea what is causing this and how to fix?

Im panicing now Blush

Print this item

help me
Posted by: jameel225 - 2010-08-03, 10:16 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (1)

SALAM DEARS

I M USING 1.4.13 ..NOW I WANT TO UPGRADE IT TO 1.6.

SO PLZ HELP ME FRIENDS..

Print this item

MyBB 1.6 Mirrors
Posted by: Clone - 2010-08-03, 10:00 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (9)

I thought I could share some mirrors that I've uploaded for MyBB 1.6 Gold Version if the one here doesn't work.

<removed>

Thanks.

Print this item

How disable user cpanel before activation
Posted by: impulsum - 2010-08-03, 09:57 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (2)

Hi

Users in my forum will need to activate in there email before becoming a member. I just found out that without activating the email, they can still use the user cpanel.

I am getting a lot of spam this way with people signing up with fake emails and leaving spam in there signatures and website fields.

Is there a way to disable everything before they have activated there account?

I am using version 1.6
I looked everywhere in the admin section.

Edwin

Print this item

TV links are missing
Posted by: M6h - 2010-08-03, 09:24 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (6)

After upgraded 1.4.13 to 1.6 then the tv links (youtube, myspace etc...) are gone. To make sure what i mean, here is a picture:

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

How can i fix this problem?

Thanks!
M6h

Print this item

Question
Posted by: MisterW - 2010-08-03, 09:17 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (4)

This 1.6 version is the proper one is it? like its as safe and secure as my current 1.4 version?

Print this item

"Parse error" when accessing forum directory
Posted by: Jon Fu - 2010-08-03, 08:49 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (6)

Hi,

I was planning on running a test site before upgrading my main forums and I seem to have encountered an error. I've searched the forums and none previous posts seem to apply to what I'm seeing.

I get this error...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /nfs/www/WWW_pages/jonfu/insideuniversal.net/Forums/inc/class_error.php on line 51

...whenever I try to view anything within the forum's directory, including the install folder. Here's the URL:

Hopefully someone can help me out.

Thanks again,
Jon

Print this item

Forget to Deactivate plugins
Posted by: kashifyy - 2010-08-03, 08:42 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (3)

I just upgraded from 1.4.13 to 1.6 and realized that i did not deactivated plugins. forum is working fine. what should i do now? can i deactivate now? Huh

list of plugins installed

Add Spiders (0.1)
Ads after first post (2.2)
Akismet (1.2.1)
Auto Media (1.1.7)
Contact form (0.1)
Social Sharing Button (1.0)

Print this item

how to upgrade
Posted by: AKT - 2010-08-03, 08:18 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (20)

currently i m running 1.4.x latest version it is safe to upgrade it to 1.6 version

all plugins will work with 1.6 version and how to upgrade ?

Print this item

Need IN DEBTH help... please help
Posted by: omgitscole - 2010-08-03, 07:06 AM - Forum: 1.6 General Support - Replies (8)

First of all I run a forum
<snip>

I had someone make the theme,layout ect ect.

But currently. I want to change some things.

If you click on "forums" the big grey line going across the screen at the top the one the LOGO sits on .. i want to make it with a backdrop edit it a little bit, HOW do I go about doing this? Is it an image, that I need to find and just edit it in photoshop? If so where is the image?

Also, how do i make it where when someone clicks on <snip> it goes to the HOME page instead of directly to the forums?

?????????

Print this item