MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Community - Take off with MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mybb Community is having a Winter Kick-Off Contest! Join in while you still can.

Hey guys, well I'm re-opening Mybb Community. It's gotten old & inactive, but Bob has promoted me & is letting me bring this place back to life. We're going to be bigger, and better than ever. Wink

MyBB Community is a MyBB fan site that is dedicated to MyBB discussion on plugins, themes, integration, SEO, development, and more. Besides the MyBB chatter we also have a wide webmaster forum to discuss programming, designing, advertising, monetizing, etc. We also provide weekly fresh content on the frontpage to enhance your MyBB forum so check it out!

Forums: http://forums.mybbcommunity.com
Congrats and good luck, Kolton. Smile

Hope it will restore to its previous success.
Thank you Kavin, that's what I am aiming for. Smile
Nice to see it back. Many more wishes for successes ahead Kolton Smile
I suppose I'll be more active, good luck! Smile

My username is Amazing.
^It is better to use .htaccess, even for a joke like that Big Grin

Good lock with the reopening Smile
Thanks everyone! And, Berlo, we have quite a bit more than Mybb.com. There's a top list, and extend site (beta), and new articles every week! Wink
(2011-08-19, 02:52 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]^It is better to use .htaccess, even for a joke like that Big Grin

+1

We're more than just Mybb.com. We have a toplist, frontpage articles, tutorials, and more. I don't know why you guys think that. Undecided Care to explain?
How about a toplist? And, it's all in one place instead of scattered around 5 different sites. Also, if you can create a site strictly for Mybb right, then it's improving upon the wheel.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7