MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TeachGalaxy - Teaching Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Looks good, 8/10.

You could use a slogan, perhaps under your logo. Something that elaborates on what your site is about. Something that quickly tells anyone visiting what they can use the site for. I look at it and think "is this site for teachers?", but there's no slogan or other info that quickly answers this question or simply tells me what "TeachGalaxy" is all about. And so not wanting to take the time to figure out this mystery, I click away and not register.
Nice forum!
I love the award system you're using. The icons look so cute too.
Is that a plugin, the award system? I'd love to steal the idea :3
(2011-10-27, 10:09 AM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good, 8/10.

You could use a slogan, perhaps under your logo. Something that elaborates on what your site is about. Something that quickly tells anyone visiting what they can use the site for. I look at it and think "is this site for teachers?", but there's no slogan or other info that quickly answers this question or simply tells me what "TeachGalaxy" is all about. And so not wanting to take the time to figure out this mystery, I click away and not register.

Thanks for the feedback. I will think of that and implement into my forum. I hope you still register! Smile

(2011-10-27, 12:14 PM)Marlou Wrote: [ -> ]Nice forum!
I love the award system you're using. The icons look so cute too.
Is that a plugin, the award system? I'd love to steal the idea :3

Yes, that's a plugin. Hehe, you are free to go. Yeah, I know. The icons are pretty awesome! Smile
very nice concept !
(2011-10-31, 08:04 AM)Kingpirate02 Wrote: [ -> ]very nice concept !

Thanks man! Smile
Thought websites with hacking weren't allowed?
http://teachgalaxy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27
Feel free to join, 630 members 9000 Posts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7