MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling compuboard.com/org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yea the forums is nice, has potential. Once I become better with plugins and theme editing and traffic I might buy something like this.
I'm sorry I went to sleep like normal people. Dont jump to conclusions.
(2011-09-07, 10:58 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry I went to sleep like normal people. Dont jump to conclusions.

Maybe so it just looks really fishy on my part.....
I smell bullshit.

He likely wanted to see if Carter would call him out as a scammer on the forums before giving the "Oh I fell asleep" excuse.

And by the way, if you fell asleep, you wouldn't have been offline. You would still be online, but just wouldn't respond to any IM messages.
(2011-09-07, 10:58 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry I went to sleep like normal people. Dont jump to conclusions.

You went to sleep as soon as he sent you the money? Obviously I you were a 'normal person' you would of gave him your product, but you just made your self look even worse by doing this. Geek gave you another chance selling this crap deal by cleaning out the thread as everyone knew it wasn't going to happen. Everyone backed of and you do this. There always something with you.

And what's with kavin always taking Jason's back?
Maybe he was going to give him the site the next day after the payment?
(2011-09-07, 02:29 PM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he was going to give him the site the next day after the payment?

Does that even make sense to you?

So as soon as payment is received, he just "falls asleep" without giving the buyer a heads up? Whether he fell asleep 'accidently' or purposely, he didn't tell the buyer 1) he was going to fall asleep or 2) he was going to give the site & domain the next day.
(2011-09-07, 01:49 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]And what's with kavin always taking Jason's back?

The same reason why you take "others" back. I'm so fed up with people trashing others topics.

(2011-09-07, 02:43 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]Does that even make sense to you?

So as soon as payment is received, he just "falls asleep" without giving the buyer a heads up? Whether he fell asleep 'accidently' or purposely, he didn't tell the buyer 1) he was going to fall asleep or 2) he was going to give the site & domain the next day.

Do you have a problem with it. Jason said he fall asleep. Maybe it late night, and carter might have taken some time before confirming that he paid. Jason would have waited sometime, and thought he might respond next morning to carter.
And Jason replied here stating the reason why he went offline (though its true or not). Carter can deal with further transfer of site in PM, and if Jason still doesn't respond, i would join your bandwagon and call him Scammer.
(2011-09-07, 03:17 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a problem with it. Jason said he fall asleep. Maybe it late night, and carter might have taken some time before confirming that he paid. Jason would have waited sometime, and thought he might respond next morning to carter.
And Jason replied here stating the reason why he went offline (though its true or not). Carter can deal with further transfer of site in PM, and if Jason still doesn't respond, i would join your bandwagon and call him Scammer.

You're right.
There's unfortunately no time stamps.
What is interesting though is Jason continued to appear online to me, under "Away" status. While Carter no longer saw him on all night.
I have normal human being shedule. I was not told that the payment was sent. So as like a normal person would do when it's late, they go to sleep. Then I have this thing called a job like any other human being. Please have some patience. I am on my way home now.
(2011-09-07, 03:51 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-07, 03:17 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a problem with it. Jason said he fall asleep. Maybe it late night, and carter might have taken some time before confirming that he paid. Jason would have waited sometime, and thought he might respond next morning to carter.

You're right.
There's unfortunately no time stamps.
What is interesting though is Jason continued to appear online to me, under "Away" status. While Carter no longer saw him on all night.

I have two MSN's one Carter has (with a 3 at the end) and one without. I use both. The one without the 3 stays signed in on my phone in case "important" people need to contact me at times when I am unavailable. You and Thomas (coworker) are the only people with that msn.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6