MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling compuboard.com/org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
/facepalm @ at how ridiculous the accusations are in this thread.
I don't think the accusations are ridiculous at all... Everything he has done during this deal has been fishy and I can't believe how people would back him up. Obviously human beings sleep, yes, we all need it, but anyone and everyone knows that you don't just leave during the middle of a deal and not notify the other person, that's just wrong and screams scam. If Jason knew he was going to sleep soon, he shouldn't have started engaging in the trade, he should have just done it the next day when he was "awake".
/facepalm @ all the retards who think sleeping during the middle of a transaction is perfectly normal and totally not suspicious at all.
I frequently forget to notify people I'm logging off to go to bed when they haven't messaged me in more than 20 minutes or so. I just set my status to "Away" and go. Since I leave around 20 windows open at all times, the IM windows tend to just join in with the rest of the background chaff. So yes, it is normal for some of us. What I see here is a lot of impatience. Which is sad since I'm a very impatient person, and I wouldn't be reacting as you are. Especially just slamming it onto a public forum, where it becomes "libel". That kind of thing should always be attempted to resolve in private. And because of that, and the fact that this is getting out of hand on the back and forth: /thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6