MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MineBoard - The Unique Minecraft Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: logo.png]

MineBoard, as you may have guessed, is our attempt at a unique forum about a great indie game called Minecraft.

How are we unique? Well, we're still working out the details on that Wink But suffice to say that I don't think there are any others out there with websites as fast as ours Toungue

We've got a load of new features planned for the site, including a server database, a downloads section for skins, mods, and texture packs, and a server reviews team. We're open to suggestions about what you think should be added, so feel free to post a thread in the Feedback forum or reply to this thread Smile

We opened our doors yesterday evening and already the posts have have been flooding in, we've got 100 total posts right now (not much, but encouraging) and in the first 24 hours we've gotten 1,500 page views Cool

So join today with one of our sign up options (Twitter, Facebook, and the normal way) and help us make this a great Minecraft community Smile

A note about the theme:
I understand some of you dislike Envira's work but it's all we have at the moment, we're lacking in funds. Other than about the theme, feedback is appreciated and I hope to see a lot of you there! Smile
I think the social buttons under the logo is a little odd.
They're there to help promote the site Smile And actually there are a lot of sites with social buttons up there near the logo.

Thanks for your feedback!
Nice site, I bet I know where you got your domain idea form Toungue I'll be PMing you here in a second about something.
(2011-09-26, 03:54 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Nice site, I bet I know where you got your domain idea form Toungue I'll be PMing you here in a second about something.

Minersweb =! MineBoard
(2011-09-26, 03:54 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Nice site, I bet I know where you got your domain idea form Toungue I'll be PMing you here in a second about something.
Actually, I came up with it way before I ever saw your site, I guarantee you Wink The domain's been there for a while.
(2011-09-26, 05:36 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]

Minersweb =! MineBoard
Exactly xD

Anyway, I can't believe the amount of traffic we're getting O.O
[Image: 9-26-2011-1-03-56-AM-4620.png]
This site is going great, it is hitting it's 3rd day, and we are near 150 posts. =)!
You need a more blocky theme Toungue. There aren't rounded corners in minecraft Big Grin.
Yes I am aware of what their purpose is but the placement is pretty bad.
Why not just add it to the navigation bar? After Help.
(2011-09-26, 03:22 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]They're there to help promote the site Smile And actually there are a lot of sites with social buttons up there near the logo.

Thanks for your feedback!

Looks good, also got a server ?
I might consider joining.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6