MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CloudFlare Manager [1.0 Beta 3.1]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'ved this fixed now. Unsure of how I missed the actual file...
I installed and activated, but it never asked for my API key or my email or anything.

I get this when clicking on the cloudflare tab:

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 50 - File: admin/modules/cloudflare/cloudflare_overview.php PHP 5.3.13 (Linux)

/admin/modules/cloudflare/cloudflare_overview.php	50	errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php	523	require

EDIT: NEVERMIND. Found the settings, lol. xD
I've updated the plugin to 1.0 Beta 2.1. This version fixes a fatal error due to changes in how MyBB uses it's hooking system.

To upgrade simply overwrite the file on the server. No other steps are necessary.
It says invalid plugin? what Happened OP?
(2012-06-18, 11:38 AM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: [ -> ]It says invalid plugin? what Happened OP?

Because when plugins are updated on the mods site they're classified as invalid until re-approved. Currently I don't have access to the mods site admin interface so I can't approve it, that's why I've added my own mirror.

http://www.mybbsecurity.net/topic-cloudf...r-beta-2-1
Thanks for the plugin, works like a charm.

Maybe you should edit the OP and tell others that you will get the following error if your email is incorrect or API key is missing.

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 50 - File: admin/modules/cloudflare/cloudflare_overview.php PHP 5.3.13 (Linux)

/admin/modules/cloudflare/cloudflare_overview.php    50    errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php    523    require
This plugin is still in development. I'll be updating it to the third beta soon. Expect many more features and fixes.
I think CF needs to expand their API. It lacks some basic security features. Scary to run actually because if someone gets your key they can pretty much control your site. There are no safety features like IP restrictions or settings for permissions.

With the API key you can change the DNS records, take over the site hosting, steal emails, and possibly gain other account access for anything attached to those emails.

So CF Damon if you're reading this...do something about that.

At least for PRO and BIZ accounts.
I just want to say I love this plugin! its very good, and CloudFlare has become a part of any website for me. When ever I set up a new website I get a domain, hosting, and cloudflare.
Its an excellent service and this plugin complements it very nicely!
(2012-09-16, 12:07 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I think CF needs to expand their API. It lacks some basic security features. Scary to run actually because if someone gets your key they can pretty much control your site. There are no safety features like IP restrictions or settings for permissions.

With the API key you can change the DNS records, take over the site hosting, steal emails, and possibly gain other account access for anything attached to those emails.

So CF Damon if you're reading this...do something about that.

At least for PRO and BIZ accounts.

I completely agree, but there's not much I can do regarding the API key. I was thinking about possibly having the API key hardcoded so only those with filesystem access can view it but that's not bulletproof. It would be a lot easier for CF to implement a stricter API for me to work with.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12