MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CloudFlare Manager [1.0 Beta 3.1]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Yeah I been meaning to make a formal complaint to them. You'd think after their UGNAZI compromise they'd understand that security is important. Interesting imho coming from a company offering security features to it's end-users while at the same time not dealing with an in-house security issues right on their own API.

With a client API key I can completely take over a domain and it's email by changing DNS. Pretty messed up since lots of nubs use CF for some basic security like WAF.

I just think people should be aware of the risk before using this plugin. IMHO if you don't know what you're doing you're better off just logging into CF directly.

It would be nice to see a Cloudflare mobile app that was activated with a key of some sort (API key is fine).

If my project list wasn't so enormous I'd code out an Android App to interface with CF using the API key.

Anyone want to run with that idea? I see not one relevant result on the web about a Cloudflare App for mobiles.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\admin\modules\cloudflare\module_meta.php on line 677

wtf?!
Please do not report the issue in multiple places because I cannot keep track of which issues have been resolved and which haven't. I will support you further in the thread you created.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-127607.html
Beta 3 is in development. It's going to be the last beta before I push a stable version out.

I highly recommend upgrading to Beta 3 when it is released. It contains many important fixes and updates, and a few extra features too.

Sneak preview of the statistics page for Beta 3:

[attachment=27914]
Beta 3 is now available. As said above, it contains many bug fixes along with a few new features so if you're not running the latest version, upgrade now.

I've also updated the screenshots on the mods site. I'm pretty happy this this release. A stable version should be available within a few months depending on the free time I have.

Change log for Beta 3:

New features:

-Added percentages to various statistical areas.
-Added support for the environment variable 'HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'.
-Threat scores are now highlighted depending on how bad the threat is.
-Added Google Maps support to the Geo IP data.
-Added support for local whois lookup (falls back to external server).
-Added Geo IP to recent visitors modules.
-Improved Report Spam to CloudFlare feature.
-Improved Bug Report feature to support multiple database type reporting.
-Added CloudFlare class.
-Improved the ACP UI.

Bug fixes:

-Fixed plugin installation verification bug.
-Fixed bandwidth usage statistics.
-Fixed "I'm under attack!" option.
-Fixed issue with threat scores returning false data.
-Fixed sorting issue with Recent Visitors modules.
-Fixed Update Snapshot module.
-Fixed issue with encoding URLs.

Security fixes:

-For my own sanity, fixed a few non critical XSS holes in the ACP.

Misc:

-Updated CloudFlare calls to 1,200/5 minutes.
-Increased timeout to 30 seconds.
-Added extra number formatting.
-Added @username support for Twitter profiles on the overview page.
-Removed redundant debug information from Cache Module.
-Reordered Country/City on Top Threats.
-Corrections to terminology and language.
Hi, recently i installed a new copy of this plugin, (1.0 Beta 3) and found a bug, when i change Security Level (CludFlare Manager - Security - Security Level) show this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cloudflare_request() in /homepages/39/d416613209/htdocs/lineadminsdotcom/sitio/admin/modules/cloudflare/cloudflare_security_lvl.php on line 121

EDIT ->

Any changes give me a error.
Thanks for the report. Fixing now.
Beta 3.1 is available. It fixes a bunch of missing functions I should have added in Beta 3. To upgrade simply overwrite the files.
Thanks dude, i found 2 new bugs:

Home » CloudFlare Manager » Statistics

[attachment=28072]

Home » CloudFlare Manager » Recent Visitors

[attachment=28073]

Nothing else for the moment.

Again, thanks.
The plugin assumes there's some data to work with - if there's simply no data retrieved by the API it will loudly fail.

As for the second bug, it's one I'm aware of but frankly can't see why it's there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12