MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Battlefield 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Thanks! It's working!

Ok, last 2 things, i'll be quick. I want to delete "my" line in Search "Unread Posts", and add your's solution (instead of in header place). Cant find where is in code of "search section". My thinking is to export xml, and then add

<ul>
<li><!-- UNREADPOSTS_LINK --></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">Advanced search</a></li>

Second thing:
Don't know why, the information of the Last Post is randomly(?) located. I was not touching any of this code (I think).
Could it be on one side? Or is ther some purpose in this Smile

example: http://www.sfora.tox.pl/66PzDiv/ForumMyB....php?fid=3

(firs topic "last post" information: on the right, "Never" in center, last topic: left)

let "never" be on the middle, but all other should be on the same side.

Thank you very much for your time.
You don't need to edit xml file,all content from xml is stored in templates (and in css files).If you are reffering to search in header (top of the page) then go to ACP -> Templates and styles -> Templates -> BF3 templates -> Header templates -> header and remove search elements that you want.

Last post with last post info can be aligned to center,right or left but last post with no post info in empy subforum is wrapped with div tag (and text-align:center style).
Last post - no posts in empty subforum is hardcoded (i assume) in php files and i didn't even touched that.

As for that link i can't see any content inside since there is a error page showing (permission problem).All last posts (in forumdisplay and threaddisplay) are aligned to left.
[Image: bugmaybe.jpg]

my bad, sorry. here is example.

Heh... and i've searched header template half a day Smile thank you one more time.

edit:
Sorry,that I write all the time and find bugs...

but there is probably another:

clicking [Image: jump.gif] jump to the new is not working well. It jumps to the new topic, but to the new post. I didn't find this problem on standard theme.

To fully test it you would have to post for example 10 posts, then view them all. Then add another post -> clickin jump to the new shoud jump to that newest post, and it should be on top of the screen.

my test:
[Image: bugwithjump.jpg]
what happened when I've pushed jump to the new post on standard, and on your theme.
For pid and post linking this is fixed in v1.2 and it's awaiting validation @mod db.

For new post jumping i didn't do any mayor edits to forumdisplay_thread_gotounread template (in that template jump to new post is defined).It should now correctly jump to new post (since your last visit or whatever is that condition) in postbit classic.

v1.2 is attached to first post.

If you want to fix that go to ACP -> Tempaltes and styles-< templates -> BF3 Templates -> postbit templates -> postbit_classic and find

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">

and replace it with

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="pid{$post['pid']}">

save it.

Great! it works! Smile

are there more changes in 1.2 version? As you can see i've changed some things, and dont want to undo "my" hard work Wink
Links to today's posts,new posts and advanced search are corrected and two missing icons (dot_newhotlockfolder.png and newhotlockfolder.png) are added (and this fix in post#24).

If you have changed links to advanced search,today's posts and new posts and this fix (in post #24) you don't need to update your theme.
Super!

Last question I hope: Box title, Box description - where can I configure them? Cant find any panel.
Sorry for late reply,if you are reffering to textarea and input textbox you can style them in theme global.css (textarea for thread textarea and input.textvox for box title).

For aligning last post(no post info) you can do this:

Go to ACP -> Templates and styles -> Templates -> BF3 templates -> Forum Bit Templates -> forumbit_depth2_forum and use div tag to wrap {$lastpost} variable (find it and wrap it)

Quote:<div class="lastpost_post">{$lastpost}</div>

Open your global.css and add

.lastpost_post div {
text-align:left !important;
}

Encountered a problem when creating announcements for a forum through the admin control panel.

[Image: announcementm.jpg]

As you can see in the image the style doesn't fill to the end of the row and the background image is showing through.

Happy to implement a manual fix for this if you can provide one.

Thanks for all the work! Great theme! Smile
I assume that you disabled thread rating in that subforum.

Open forumdisplay_announcements_announcement template (Go to ACP -> Templates and styles -> Templates -> BF3 templates -> ForumdisplayTemplates)

and find

<td class="{$bgcolor}">
	<a href="{$announcement['announcementlink']}"{$new_class}>{$announcement['subject']}</a>
	<div class="author smalltext">{$announcement['profilelink']}</div>
</td>

and replace it with

<td class="{$bgcolor}" colspan="2">
	<a href="{$announcement['announcementlink']}"{$new_class}>{$announcement['subject']}</a>
	<div class="author smalltext">{$announcement['profilelink']}</div>
</td>

and remove {$rating} variable and save it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17