MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Battlefield 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
This is not what our code looks like, but I assume this is your method to make sidebars global?

Also I offered to you pay you to add some features to our current theme.. Did you receive my offer?
Quote:Other than changing a lot of the template code back to stock

sidebar and sidebar boxes will appear on all pages,current setup enables sidebar and sidebar boxes on index page only.Sideboxes are loaded from footer template and enables you to show them globally.

Quote:As far as I can tell my questions aren't addressed, I offered to you pay you for your time to help me get the functionality I'm looking for out of the theme... Do you decline my offer?

Currently it's one in the morning and it's really hard to track all quotes.I'll reply you via pm about your offer.
Ouch! lol ok I understand.
Haven't received a reply yet from you on our offer?
Epic theme!!
Wow first of got to say thank you for this awesome theme but i have 1 minor issue the posts go below the username instead of beside them any ideas on how to correct that? heres a thread i posted has screens of my issue http://community.mybb.com/thread-119645.html
Is it possible to add extra background images either by ourselves or through requests?

If we can do it ourselves, does some editing need to take place or can we just upload the image files in to the /images/bf/body_bg folder?
You can add by yourself.

1.Move your new image to images\bf\body_bg folder
2.in your forum root open folder called styles and add new style with name style5.css and paste following content inside

body {
	background-image: url(../images/bf/body_bg/<name of your images goes here>) !important;
}

(replace <name of your images goes here> with your image name)

3.After that go to ACP -> Templates and styles -> templates -> BF3 templates -> Ungrouped Templates -> headerinclude and find

<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/style4.css" title="style4" media="screen" />

and below add

<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/style5.css" title="style5" media="screen" />

and save it.

For every new bg image you will need to add style.css to style folder and include that style in headerinclude template.
Brilliant, works a treat, thank you Smile
[edit] Nvm the mod database is back up and running!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17