MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Battlefield 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Fixed!

Thanks for your help. Smile

I checked thread rating though and it had been enabled for both the Category and Forum.
(2012-03-08, 01:13 AM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for late reply,if you are reffering to textarea and input textbox you can style them in theme global.css (textarea for thread textarea and input.textvox for box title).

No, no, I was referring to this button: [Image: tools_sidebar.png]

Near UP menu.

I'm getting used to the code, and even start to find things Smile But this is mistery Smile
All buttons (toggle background,width and sidebar) are located in header template and they are wrapped with span tag (with class tools).That button is in img tag and the image is tools_sidebar.png (located bf folder).
Yep, but this looks like a something that can be customized, and it looks like user friendly - probably I will have to find part of code that is responsible for those contents and then put something inside. I will try solve how to do it.

By the way - do you maybe have problems wiht "please wait, loading" circle? I've got this problem all the time, different users, different browisers.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-111522-...#pid831947

I'm pretty sure that's theme problem. I'm working on default theme: no problem. I'm switching back to your theme: first post ok, second: infinite loading.

your code differ a little (in post_bit -> postbit)

default: id="post_{$post['pid']}"
yours: id="pid{$post['pid']}"

but one way or another: it rather not helping anyway Smile maybe more changes in code will
I'll fix the spining issue in 1.4 version and for sidebar you can remove it by reverting index template to default.if you want to put something in sidebars edit index template and you will see html comment with <!--First box--> or something like that and inside div tag with trow1 class edit content that you need.

And all functions on right side all jquery based,if you don't need them just remove them from header template.
(2012-03-10, 11:08 AM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]I'll fix the spining issue in 1.4 version and for sidebar you can remove it by reverting index template to default.if you want to put something in sidebars edit index template and you will see html comment with <!--First box--> or something like that and inside div tag with trow1 class edit content that you need.

And all functions on right side all jquery based,if you don't need them just remove them from header template.

Can't wait 1.4 version then! When will you release it? Smile Can I subscribe? Smile

Function on right side are one of most interesting things in this theme! Smile I'll lern to control them Smile
Fixes are attached in this post.Replace all content from postbit template with one from postibt.txt and for postbit_classic from postib_classic.txt
Thank you! For now it works! Will have to wait for more feedback.
Works! Smile Thank you!
Hallo again! Smile

I want to humbly request one more help from you.

I started to getting used to simple basic php language, but still I'm doing something wrong.

Because when many topics are written, theme becomes little hard to read.

When you post a thread there is something like that in forum list

---------------
* Thread name Pages 1,2,3 Date
Author Last Post: Nickname

Everything is white. I want to change Author, Pages, Last Post: nickname to some other color. I've managed to change it by changing "smalltext" value, but this changes everything that is smalltext. I've tried to change category of those elements, but unfortunatelly: failed (I've changed category in theme code, then added for example : .author_color in global.css).

Could you help me a little?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17