MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Showing aditional usergroups also on forumteam page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I think this is a very difficult question because nobody is reply with a sollution, Or is there someone Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Almost all my problems are solved except this one.
Can annyone check this of this is possible by a plugin or edit a template or something. I realy need this so that if people are have more then one usergroup that they showing up at both usergroups if they are on the forumteam page.

Thanks!
Sorry I havent had any time to really work on it, and probably wont have time for a couple of weeks.
How important is this request because chances are its going to a while to create such edit.
(2012-03-15, 06:42 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I havent had any time to really work on it, and probably wont have time for a couple of weeks.
How important is this request because chances are its going to a while to create such edit.

Its realt important because some users complain about this that they are not showing up in more usergroups etc (some users get some kick or something I think for more then one usergroup hahaha)

And I want to have this fixed so everything is working well etc, but is there no code with (<if> </if> ) that make it easy then need to fix a hole template?? I have install the plugin for <if> </if> so if this is easyer to use its also good, if it works i'm and the users are happy!!
Showteam.php is one of the core files - you find it in your forum root. Try making a copy of it and then looking at the queries to edit it.

I had a look and it seems that what you want is supported but you will have to edit:

// Are they also in another group which is being shown on the list?
	if($user['displaygroup'] != 0)
	{
		$group = $user['displaygroup'];
	}
	else
	{
		$group = $user['usergroup'];
	}

So do you have the BETA tester group set as a secondary group for the moderators and do you have that set to display on the list?
(2012-03-16, 01:51 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Showteam.php is one of the core files - you find it in your forum root. Try making a copy of it and then looking at the queries to edit it.

I had a look and it seems that what you want is supported but you will have to edit:

// Are they also in another group which is being shown on the list?
	if($user['displaygroup'] != 0)
	{
		$group = $user['displaygroup'];
	}
	else
	{
		$group = $user['usergroup'];
	}

So do you have the BETA tester group set as a secondary group for the moderators and do you have that set to display on the list?

Yes I have set is as secondary group and have it set that it need to be visible at the teampage..
Right - I had a look at showteam.php and it is a BIT beyond me what is going on there. It really depends what you want - it might actually be easier to redo the page as a custom page and just change where the link points to, especially if the members you want to show are fairly static.
(2012-03-16, 07:36 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Right - I had a look at showteam.php and it is a BIT beyond me what is going on there. It really depends what you want - it might actually be easier to redo the page as a custom page and just change where the link points to, especially if the members you want to show are fairly static.

I want to have on the teampage showing the moderators, admins and the BETA testers, but some moderators have 2 groups, the moderator group and the BETA tester group as secondair. So I want to have also the secondair usergroup of the mods visible
Do u know the sollution ??? I'm waiting Sad
No, I do not know the solution - like I said - and you quoted - it is beyond me what is going on in there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8