MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Showing aditional usergroups also on forumteam page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I wait on labrocca what he have to say Big Grin
Because I don't know what you mean and if I search on it it's not found my question or annything.
I made an edit to the showteam.php file and it seems to work. Hopefully it works for everyone else.

Here is my url that uses the attached code: http://www.teamdimensional.net/forums/showteam.php
Works, but I have found a little bugg in it, maybe you can fix this???

I have set visible to the teampage

Admins
Moderators
Normal Moderators
BETA testers

In the group Normal Moderators are NO users, but now on the teampage the BETA testers and the Moderators are showing in the Normal Moderators group but the are not set in this group!!

So can u fix that so that the users only visible at there groups that I set..

Second,
Now of a moderator have a green username his name shows on every usergroup in green on the teampage, is it maybe possible to gif the user in each usergroup the color of the usergroup??
So if the moderators group is green his name there is green and if the BETA testers are purple his name is purple???

Thanks, I hope you can fix part one, en make my question Big Grin
I won't get around to working on it more until probably Wednesday.
(2012-03-20, 01:43 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I won't get around to working on it more until probably Wednesday.

No Problem, I wait for this I set the Normal Moderators not on the teampage until you work on it..

I have hit the reputation button because many many thanks helping me!!!!!
@dragonexpert

Hey do you have already work on it again Angel
I hope so, its great its works already now the two option fixed and its mega great!!! Big Grin

greatings
I tried for quite a while yesterday, but all I managed to do was get a bunch of errors and warnings. Sorry.
Ok now a couple of day later you have tryed again of its works????
lol user viea a printable vserion its will work %100
Huh what do you mean????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8