MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Showing aditional usergroups also on forumteam page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello again.

Do you have the Page manager Plugin installed? If all you really want is a page with a list of members (by usergroup with their avatar) then that might be a better way to go. Just change the link from the Forum Team to point to your custom page.

That way you could have admins & moderators & beta testers.
(2012-04-10, 06:44 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again.

Do you have the Page manager Plugin installed? If all you really want is a page with a list of members (by usergroup with their avatar) then that might be a better way to go. Just change the link from the Forum Team to point to your custom page.

That way you could have admins & moderators & beta testers.

Hey,

Yes, I have installed that plugin, Can u help me a little but with helping the setup this page?

I have tryed with some things but the page is not showing a little bit like the orginal.

Many Thanks
Ok, I have a page working - I have it split into admins, moderators and another usergroup that includes admins and moderators - so some people show twice.

That is what you wanted?

Right now it is just avatar, username, usertitle in a list.
He wants it so under that list it displays as the name style for that group, not the user's display group.
Thanks dragonexpert, but really, as they are already grouped into the group type I am not sure if that is even necessary.

But lets wait for the OP to say what he wants, hmm?
(2012-04-10, 01:46 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]He wants it so under that list it displays as the name style for that group, not the user's display group.

Yes, this is what I want Big Grin
dragonexpert have edit the forumteam page so the users showing up now in the right usergroups, but the showing up in the color of the main usergroup and I want if they are showing up on a additional usergroup the user have also the additional usergroup color only on the forumteam page.

I think dragonexpert knows what I main
In that case - I will leave it with dragonexpert and keep the page for myself.

Good luck.

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/misc.php?page=Uploaders
Thanks, I hope that dragonexpert can fix this Smile Smile
????????? something ????????
Still nothing SadSad someone ??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8