MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Showing aditional usergroups also on forumteam page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2012-03-18, 01:23 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]No, I do not know the solution - like I said - and you quoted - it is beyond me what is going on in there.

ah ok sorry I had not read it good Angel

Maybe someone else knows the sollution Big Grin Big Grin
I wouldn't advise this as your going to have do more queries n pull away more resources, just to show that someone is in 2 groups ? I don't think its worth the necessary wasted resources.
(2012-03-18, 02:03 PM)Projec13 Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't advise this as your going to have do more queries n pull away more resources, just to show that someone is in 2 groups ? I don't think its worth the necessary wasted resources.

I thinks it's not a difficult question and to to, I think its only knowing with code this can make it happend, It's change the forumteam page only and ony need to know wich code I need to use or edit.

I have installed the php plugin so a code with <if> and </if> is also possible.
Realy nobody knows the code or changing ?? Also not people that making plugins etc??

Thanks, but this is not what i'm lookin for...... So wat I say on the first page, i'm searching for a plugin that make it possibe that members showing also up in a usergroup if this one is set as aditional usergroup and also shows up if the usergroup is set on the forumteam page.

Maybe a plugin that makes it possible to set more then one usergroup instead the sellect a aditional usergroup
I know, just saying this is the closest plugin there is atm, don't know if you know coding or not, but figured it would be a good starting point as to how to do it.
I have ask this at labrocca, because I had found on Google on a diffrent forum that labrocca have this option on his own forum. So I think he knows how to do itBig Grin

I'm waiting for his answer Big GrinBig Grin
I can't believe that this is such a difficult problem. Sad
(2012-03-19, 01:42 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe that this is such a difficult problem. Sad

Same here, I think its (if you know how or the code) not so difficult, but I thinks if someone knows the answer he/she makes a lot of people happy with this!!!

Its only knowing how to make users also visible on the additional usergroups
then I think the user is also showing up in the teampage, because if he is showing up in the additional usergroup then automatic shows it on the teampage (if set on the teampage)

I hope that labrocca want to help, and knows how!!

The query in line 76 should be the point to start with.
As far as I know one must define another query for the additional groups because that ionformation is an array and has to be handled differently. (Try a board search here for "additionalgroups explode" to see what I mean).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8