MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant visit community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2012-03-09, 03:47 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Been getting 403's all day Sad

Are you using Tor or something like a proxy by any chance?

We have a massive list of blacklisted IP addresses from StopForumSpam in place right now. If an IP address is listed on their system, you're more than likely going to be blocked from here.
Thank very much Chris for telling me about stopforumspam
I have been getting 403's on mybb.com for awhile.... then I found out that my home ip is submitted by some other forums owner for no reason. I am not happy about this.
(2012-03-09, 11:05 PM)Chris Boulton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-09, 03:47 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Been getting 403's all day Sad

Are you using Tor or something like a proxy by any chance?

We have a massive list of blacklisted IP addresses from StopForumSpam in place right now. If an IP address is listed on their system, you're more than likely going to be blocked from here.

Nope, using my home network, whatever it is it's straightened out now Toungue
I haven't read any of the posts here, but I couldn't get on here for almost a week or so. Finally I think yesterday I could finally get on here.
@Chris, been getting 403's again via my mobile phone this time (IP:10.27.242.16) Sad
(2012-03-11, 05:10 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]@Chris, been getting 403's again via my mobile phone this time (IP:10.27.242.16) Sad

10.xxx is an internal IP address and does Chris no good. You need to check whatismyip.com or similar site to get your external IP for him to look into it.
(2012-03-11, 06:55 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-11, 05:10 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]@Chris, been getting 403's again via my mobile phone this time (IP:10.27.242.16) Sad

10.xxx is an internal IP address and does Chris no good. You need to check whatismyip.com or similar site to get your external IP for him to look into it.

Wow, can't believe I didn't notice that...

Also, I forgot to add I'm "shrinking" my mobile data through a service called Onavo, which seems to put my data through a proxy of theirs. So that may be the problem Smile
Earlier today I was getting 502 Bad Gateway. I don't use a proxy. Admin of the site can get my IP from this post (or most of my previous ones).
Only if you are getting a 403, your IP is on the blacklist of http://www.stopforumspam.com/.
I also received this today, then the forum was slow for a few hours.
Not to worry, it's fixed now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9