MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Announcement Bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: preview_25096_1712302248_3d25c52f112e3d2...0d12da.png]
This plugin will allow administrators and super moderators to manage announcement bars.

🚀 About

This plugin will allow administrators and super moderators to manage announcement bars.

âž• More Information

You can find more information in the plugin GitHub repository or the official OUGC.Network web page.

Download

Download the latest package from the MyBB Extend site or from the repository releases.
~Bumpy post.
Thank you!

You're on a roll with these plugins
Plug-in updated.
your plugin not works there is no option on off,also its not visible in any forum

File: inc/plugins/ougc_annbars.php (Line no. 732)

This plugin works as expected on a default MyBB installation that meets the requirements listed in the first post.

If you think you had found a bug, please do provide more information such as you MyBB installation details, PluginLibrary version, if possible even screen-shots of the issue, otherwise I can do nothing to fix the bugs.
like i said so latest version of mybb.plugin library 11,and your plugin not works,there is no on/off option,also any bar its not visible on forum.
(2012-11-02, 06:30 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]like i said so latest version of mybb.plugin library 11,and your plugin not works,there is no on/off option,also any bar its not visible on forum.

I just tested this plugin at my test forum and it worked very well. Did you make sure that you uploaded all the files properly where they should be? If you did, did you enable its setting?

Can you make a screenshot of the plugin setting at your acp and post it here?

Are you using the default theme btw or a custom one?
This doesn't appear to work on my theme: I'm using the Tranquil theme and no announcements seem to show up. I used it on the Apart 1 theme previously and it worked like a charm.
First post updated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9