MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezeegaming.com | General Gaming Forum | Active
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm convinced OP just made a new account to post that. It's too stupid to condemn a reply so I'll just leave now.
(2012-05-22, 02:39 AM)Maria253 Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of the top forum sites are about gaming how can that be the worst? I don't know why people love forums about random things. People try to improve what is popular thats how it goes.[Image: ht1.jpg][Image: jh88.jpg][Image: test.jpg][Image: huang10]

Thank you maria. Also Anxiety please show some respect and don't post in my thread again, I am tired of you and mods have already had to delete some of your bs. Thanks.
(2012-04-24, 12:58 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of the top forum sites are about gaming how can that be the worst? I don't know why people love forums about random things. People try to improve what is popular thats how it goes.

(2012-05-22, 02:39 AM)Maria253 Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of the top forum sites are about gaming how can that be the worst? I don't know why people love forums about random things. People try to improve what is popular thats how it goes.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Maria253 might be a spammer. The images "she" tried to post didn't load in my browser, however they look like spam to me.
I'll give feedback all I want.

I also hate that you've removed stats which show you when the last post in that section was etc.
New theme guys. Check it out.
Your new Evony ads now mean that I need to scroll even further to see your forums. I understand you want to monetize, but the ads should have replaced something you already had in that space, not added to it.
Around 600 members and 8500 posts.
Currently doing a giveaway so sign up and enter if your into xbox 360.
Just a few things I wanted to point out when I first visited your forum.

- The scrolling bar is distracting me a lot
- For a Gaming forum, you have an awful lot of general discussion sections. Some aren't even needed like "Jokes and Ranting".
- "Other Games" doesn't look like a good name for a section. Really, it kind of discourages me from joining if the forum only gives focus to FPS games and some other games.
- The Top Poster stats. Is it really needed on the top of the forum index? I'd suggest placing it at the bottom, but thats up to you.

Just a few things I had to point out.
Nice, I'm going to sign up later Smile Really like the banner.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9