MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezeegaming.com | General Gaming Forum | Active
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You mean stand by the random claim you made with no proof just to avoid the realisation that you've got way too many sections. Why do gaming forums need more sections? That's complete BS mate and you know it.
(2012-07-06, 11:21 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]You mean stand by the random claim you made with no proof just to avoid the realisation that you've got way too many sections. Why do gaming forums need more sections? That's complete BS mate and you know it.

Agreed Gaming forums do not require more sections
Why not just have these sections?
PC Gaming
Playstation Gaming
Xbox 360 Gaming
Nintendo Gaming
Other Gaming

That's all you really need tbh
Even the most scattered gaming forums don't have sections for individual games -- let alone entire CATEGORIES -- except for maybe GameFAQs which is an entirely different beast. And it doesn't explain your insane amount of off-topic forums (which are inexplicably placed ABOVE the gaming forums).
(2012-07-06, 11:33 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Even the most scattered gaming forums don't have sections for individual games -- let alone entire CATEGORIES -- except for maybe GameFAQs which is an entirely different beast. And it doesn't explain your insane amount of off-topic forums (which are inexplicably placed ABOVE the gaming forums).

While i fully agree there are to many sections this statement is not really true..

There are quite a few game forums that have sections specifically for one game. Generally these forums focus mainly on one game though. And these sections let users discuss other games outside the general gaming disucssion for a bit clearer discussion.

Still thought to many sections etc. and providing feedback has been proven to be pointless.
(2012-07-07, 02:31 AM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]There are quite a few game forums that have sections specifically for one game. Generally these forums focus mainly on one game though. And these sections let users discuss other games outside the general gaming disucssion for a bit clearer discussion.

Bolded for emphasis. Those forums have specialized niches within gaming. This one does not. And if it does, it should be clear about it.
I'm just going to do what I think is best and I'm going to have it my way and I'll kick lime doing it.
If you think that's what's best for your forum then go ahead...
Some one just came on my forum and spammed your forum link everywhere.

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/9322/...11d9bb.png

[Image: Screenshot_52.png]

The link refers to an admin on your forum 'KoRupTioN'.

Comment?
If all the members of his forum are like him, I'm not surprised.
(2012-07-07, 04:46 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just going to do what I think is best and I'm going to have it my way and I'll kick lime doing it.

You kick those limes!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9