MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezeegaming.com | General Gaming Forum | Active
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2012-07-04, 10:46 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]The posts came from members, herp derp. I had a cooler sig but someone got butthurt and removed it. Even though you guys are interested in me this thread is about my forum not me. Wink

Herp derp...? I think I offered you some fair feedback, and yet here you are just lashing out again.

I was surprised that your forum had accumulated 10k posts so quickly, especially considering all the harsh criticism you've received, so I was going to go check out what kind of content you and your members had created. Without having a link in your sig, however, I just said screw it.

If you would rather use your sig space to start fights, so be it. But I think you can use it more efficiently.
(2012-07-04, 11:28 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-04, 10:46 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]The posts came from members, herp derp. I had a cooler sig but someone got butthurt and removed it. Even though you guys are interested in me this thread is about my forum not me. Wink

Herp derp...? I think I offered you some fair feedback, and yet here you are just lashing out again.

I was surprised that your forum had accumulated 10k posts so quickly, especially considering all the harsh criticism you've received, so I was going to go check out what kind of content you and your members had created. Without having a link in your sig, however, I just said screw it.

If you would rather use your sig space to start fights, so be it. But I think you can use it more efficiently.
I was not "lashing out" just replying in a sarcastic manner. Starting fights is the last thing I want to do. Maybe we can start pretend fights tho, I know some people love those. Wink. But I'll look into the sig thing. I asked one mybb member how they did theres but they were far from helpful.
Lmao I love how ruffled his jimmies are because I gave honest feedback on his dying forum. If you listened to me perhaps activity would increase again.
(2012-07-05, 01:14 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao I love how ruffled his jimmies are because I gave honest feedback on his dying forum. If you listened to me perhaps activity would increase again.

um no you know little about gaming forums. The forum is far from dying.
(2012-07-05, 06:22 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-05, 01:14 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao I love how ruffled his jimmies are because I gave honest feedback on his dying forum. If you listened to me perhaps activity would increase again.

um no you know little about gaming forums. The forum is far from dying.

He knows allot about how to run a forum I'd suggest that you listen to his feedback
He doesn't know much about gaming forums, but he runs a well-designed, active community full of people who love his site. He's constantly looking for feedback and making adjustments to improve the site, even on a small scale. That's more than can be said for you.

I would love to give you some real feedback, but your attitude here has shown that you're not interested in hearing it. I would suggest you just ask people to not comment in your thread if you're just interested in some advertising.
(2012-07-05, 06:22 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]um no you know little about gaming forums. The forum is far from dying.

Judging activity has little to do with whether I know the niche well. I based that assessment from 9 of your 48 sections having posts made today. It was a quick count so I don't know if 48 is right but it's more or less right anyway. But if you think I'm wrong go ahead and show me how because I'll apologise if I am. Has the daily posting average increased significantly over the 5 months you've been open?

Anyway you seem to think my feedback is attacking you. Check the other threads, I'm the same throughout. Since I've left feedback you've attacked me on the niche of my forum because it's based on a scripted show. You then changed your signature twice with big images (including one gif) in an attempt to insult WWE, thinking that would make me angry I guess? Not sure how, I don't own WWE. You also indirectly told users to ignore my feedback on some threads because apparently all we do is tell users to remove sections.
Anxiety told me to remove sections and I did and I have to say it has made an improvement in my , I suggest you listen to his feedback and respect it.
(2012-07-05, 08:53 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-05, 06:22 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]um no you know little about gaming forums. The forum is far from dying.

Judging activity has little to do with whether I know the niche well. I based that assessment from 9 of your 48 sections having posts made today. It was a quick count so I don't know if 48 is right but it's more or less right anyway. But if you think I'm wrong go ahead and show me how because I'll apologise if I am. Has the daily posting average increased significantly over the 5 months you've been open?

Anyway you seem to think my feedback is attacking you. Check the other threads, I'm the same throughout. Since I've left feedback you've attacked me on the niche of my forum because it's based on a scripted show. You then changed your signature twice with big images (including one gif) in an attempt to insult WWE, thinking that would make me angry I guess? Not sure how, I don't own WWE. You also indirectly told users to ignore my feedback on some threads because apparently all we do is tell users to remove sections.
I'm glad you saw the gif, it was funny.
Lmao. Good luck with ezee.

Need a facepalm smiley on here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9