MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Hub | The Home of Webmasters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: R7rdr.png]

Hey guys, I'm here today to introduce to you, the new forum disigned for the purpose of providing support to newer web developers, and for all web masters and developers to come together and create a friendly enviroment for young, new and old developers to share their skills and come together. We're going to try our best to bring the best of tutorials, and help to the forum to help with the idea of the forum!

Thanks,
BreShiE
http://www.adminhub.net
To run an Admin forum which "support to newer web developers", I would expect you to have a custom theme and some nifty features to say the least. All I see is a theme you paid for, installed it, changed the logo, added some sections. What else has been done?
Don't be so stupid. Think about that one a little more logically.
He doesn't really need to think, you should be grateful for his advice he has alot of experience with running forums so listen to him!
Also that theme is way over used and I took one look at the forum and thought where is the content?
At least get 1k posts before you advertise.
(2012-07-28, 07:51 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be so stupid. Think about that one a little more logically.

Sounded perfectly logical to me.
(2012-07-28, 07:57 PM)MinecraftGeek Wrote: [ -> ]He doesn't really need to think, you should be grateful for his advice he has alot of experience with running forums so listen to him!
Also that theme is way over used and I took one look at the forum and thought where is the content?
At least get 1k posts before you advertise.

I've had a long history with him, I shouldn't have to listen to him if I don't want to. I'm not a effing zombie, I do things my way, not others' way. Also, how do you expect me to get content without advertising? Lol.

(2012-07-28, 07:59 PM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-28, 07:51 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be so stupid. Think about that one a little more logically.

I'm not even going to bother replying to this.
(2012-07-28, 08:03 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]

And why would that be? I don't see what he said that would be considered illogical: it all makes sense and is perfectly valid advice.
(2012-07-28, 08:11 PM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]

And why would that be? I don't see what he said that would be considered illogical: it all makes sense and is perfectly valid advice.

So you're saying, in order for me to run an admin forum, I have to have a custom theme and features? Lol, why's that?
(2012-07-28, 08:15 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]

So you're saying, in order for me to run an admin forum, I have to have a custom theme and features? Lol, why's that?

Because administration is an already overpopulated niche, and so your forum needs something to make it stand out. Being new, the content isn't there yet, and so in order to get the content there, you need something else to separate you from the rest and make people want to post on your forum rather than the next.
(2012-07-28, 08:17 PM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-28, 08:15 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-28, 07:59 PM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]Sounded perfectly logical to me.

Because administration is an already overpopulated niche, and so your forum needs something to make it stand out. Being new, the content isn't there yet, and so in order to get the content there, you need something else to separate you from the rest and make people want to post on your forum rather than the next.

That was the idea with purchasing this theme. I haven't seen it on any other site, so I thought it'd seem quite unique. I've not had any complaints on the theme, everyone has loved it so I'm going to stick with it. As for features and content, they're still to come. I bought the domain 3 days ago, it's in its very early times, so there's much more to come yet. I'm currently adding content to it as we speak, but we mainly need members to also help contribute.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5