MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySkins.org : Quality Custom and Premium Mybb Theme Studio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
MySkins got the best MyBB themes i ever saw (FREE & PAID)

Thanks a lot @envira
(2014-03-07, 03:34 AM)VIP3R69 Wrote: [ -> ]MySkins got the best MyBB themes i ever saw (FREE & PAID)

Thanks a lot @envira

Hello buddy,
Thanks for your wonderful feedback.
I am glad that you like the designs.
2 more designs are geared up for release Smile
Check us out.
regards
Regards
Hello guys,
We are now open for custom requests and bunch of exciting new releases soon in a week time.
Stay tuned.
Custom themes for MyBB with awesome quality and fantastic support, at your budget.
Contact us now
regards
Hello guys
Its been a long time since i have posted.
I am again open for custom requests.
Majestic theme was updated to 1.8x version of MyBB and we have some exciting releases this coming year.
2014 has been a memorable one and we hope that you continue your awesome support in days and years to come.
regards
Hello friends,
Yet after a long gap i make an official announcement with information regarding the updates, theme releases and more.

First, with the advent of few theme releases from our MySkins Studio, we add more to our inventory in the days to come. We have already released "Majestic Series of themes", which include the Majestic Light and Dark Versions respectively.

Also we released a "Xenforo" style Premium theme called "MusK" which is also a semi responsive theme.
We thank all you guys for the support you have been providing, in making our themes go global.

Now i have a big news for you, that with all your astounding support, we have made another jewel in our crown, the theme that was a hit from our studio, "Tesla Dark", now is being reproduced for 1.8x series as a new variant, 'Tesla Game'.

The theme boasts a dark flat design, with a responsive design, yes you heard it right a responsive design.
I would give more details soon and it would be a major release for 1.8x series that would boost up our reputation.
Here is a sneak peek of the theme : http://i.imgur.com/kxYo0MO.jpg

Next thing is that, a little bit of apology for all our customers that there is a little delay in answering the answers to your queries for help and minor bugs have been faced. It is largely due to 2 things, one is the busy offline schedule of mine. As you guys know i am a Doctor in real life u have been in a job things have become hectic. Second is Manpower deficit. We dont have adequate Moderators and Support staff, which we are trying to rectify. We would assure you that soon this problem is rectified.

And finally thank you again guys for supporting us. Yes we do bring forth our good work and make more awesome themes for awesome MyBB Forums.
Thank you
regards
Hello Friends,
MySkins very quickly delivered my theme. It took them only 2 and a half days to have the theme fully functional and finished. It was great and without them I would not be here today. Thank you very much, I recommend everyone to check MySkins out!

Tornado Mitr

Nice looking forum you have Smile
I tried to register, but it says two people already registered with my IP address. :O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14