MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySkins.org : Quality Custom and Premium Mybb Theme Studio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2012-12-09, 06:39 AM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]I am using a theme designed by Envira. Thank you for the great design.

Thank you Jason Smile, glad you love the theme.
For all others ,We are offering a 20% discount on custom theme requests on the eve of Christmas for first 5 customers who order the theme.
Hurry and grab your template first.
regards,
Very good website, nice design!.

I may buy a theme sometime for my website, what's the best way to contact you mate?
(2012-12-11, 10:21 AM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]Very good website, nice design!.

I may buy a theme sometime for my website, what's the best way to contact you mate?

Thank you,
You can PM me in my site www.myskins.org Smile
regards,
we are transferring our Domain to a new registrar, so please check our facebook page for updates regarding the site.
We are running the Christmas sale, with 20% off on custom orders for the first 5 customers.
Hurry up Smile

Our FB Page : http://www.facebook.com/myskins.org
regards,
Site is down, you may want to fix that.
Hope it is restored soon.
Yeah envira, the domain nuked itself.
(2012-12-17, 08:09 PM)Tyler K Wrote: [ -> ]Site is down, you may want to fix that.

(2012-12-18, 02:39 PM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]Hope it is restored soon.

(2012-12-18, 02:43 PM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah envira, the domain nuked itself.

The site is back online guys, sorry for all the downtime.
It was a transfer issue and we sorted it out.
Now we moved to a new server too Smile,
please do visit www.myskins.org
The Christmas sale is still running for custom themes . Get 20% off flat on custom themes Smile
regards,
Sites still not loading for me.
(2012-12-18, 03:29 PM)Tyler K Wrote: [ -> ]Sites still not loading for me.

DNS must not have fully propagated yet. Should probably resolve itself in a few hours.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14