MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ThemeLocust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I use the MyBB editor to edit templates. I code all of my themes locally so it is possible for me to use notepad++ to edit CSS. I am not lazy I just cannot edit with an iPhone. Sorry, if that makes me seem lazy so be it.

@Eric

I refuse to reply to a post which is blatant trolling. Please approach me in a different manner.
Quote:I refuse to reply to a post which is blatant trolling. Please approach me in a different manner.

Considering my post was completely on-topic, you must not know what trolling is.

1. You're being unprofessional.
2. You won't fix simple suggestions
3. You've come up with different excuses for changing one number to a larger one (Theme width, among other things) and none stack up.
4. You ripped your first layout, and your second is hardly finished.
1 - I am responding to this so called "critism" if that is what you want to call it.
2 - I have built this theme from the ground up, why wouldn't I fix the things the majority of people have suggested? I dont have the required tools.
3 - okay, I will go ahead and design a desktop site from a mobile os, I'll get right on that.
4 - I don't see where this applies except in a situation where you are trying to get the last word. Refer to previous poss for information on this subject.
Why did you choose the name "Theme Locust" for your site / business. You've basically taken the word "theme" and just added a random word onto the end, presumably the first one your found whose .com wasn't taken. However, the word you stumbled upon is literally one of the most hated insects on the planet.

You should rebrand yourself before it's too late.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6