MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CMS|BLOG|ARTICLES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Uh, why? Just create a new thread in the forum the portal reads from. It's easy enough...
Xbat, I'd rather advice you doing some research yourself first. If you're trying to beat the support crew with your arguments, give it up. They are not for nothing in the support team.

Plus, if you want things to run properly and fit your needs, you shouldn't be as lazy as you now are. Try to modify some things yourself until it fits for you. Otherwise you can always hire someone who will get you a decent private plugin.

PS. JFusion works for the half of it. I'd like to have threads in a certain forum section displayed on a joomla page. But jfusion doesn't support that for mybb anymore, unfortunate.
(2012-09-10, 10:14 PM)Tankey Wrote: [ -> ]Xbat, I'd rather advice you doing some research yourself first. If you're trying to beat the support crew with your arguments, give it up. They are not for nothing in the support team.

Plus, if you want things to run properly and fit your needs, you shouldn't be as lazy as you now are. Try to modify some things yourself until it fits for you. Otherwise you can always hire someone who will get you a decent private plugin.

PS. JFusion works for the half of it. I'd like to have threads in a certain forum section displayed on a joomla page. But jfusion doesn't support that for mybb anymore, unfortunate.

in fact mate, i am not lazy and i cant do it by my self cuz i am not coder or pro-html maker i know few things just if you go to my website http://ixbat.net you will see its simple cuz i dont know alot so please chill and i am suggest CMS AND BLOG AND ARTICLES not for me only for people too so i am gonna put a poll
Regardless, we won't be adding a CMS or Blog to MyBB. We'll make it a lot easier to integrate third party software but we're in the forum software development business.
(2012-09-11, 05:37 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless, we won't be adding a CMS or Blog to MyBB. We'll make it a lot easier to integrate third party software but we're in the forum software development business.

Excuse me Nathan you are Mybb Founder/Owner ? to decide CMS/BLOG will not added? i just want a shortcut
and i swear its will be awesome
i respect you Nathan but seems like you are too lazy so you dont want to make cms or blog
It's not a factor of laziness. If you want I'm sure we could have Tomm (lead developer), Tim (Project Manager) or even Chris (MyBB Founder/Owner) to step in and say there won't be one. Because, there won't be. MyBB is a forum software, not a website suite.
(2012-09-11, 06:57 PM)Xbat Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse me Nathan you are Mybb Founder/Owner ? to decide CMS/BLOG will not added? i just want a shortcut
and i swear its will be awesome

No, I am a developer of the software. It has been stated many, many times that 2.0 will not be including a CMS or a blog. If there was going to be a CMS, blog, or any other additional software bundled with MyBB 2.0 we would have announced it.

(2012-09-11, 06:57 PM)Xbat Wrote: [ -> ]i respect you Nathan but seems like you are too lazy so you dont want to make cms or blog

Calling me lazy isn't going to make me suddenly say we're going to be developing a social suite. No, the decision isn't directly mine, I'm stating facts which have already been set in stone.

Lazy? No. Unpaid volunteer with very little time to spare? Yes.
MyBB 2.0 won't include a CMS or have a blog addon.
Holy crap. I will personally pay someone to make one if it will end these threads. I'm fully serious.
(2012-09-11, 07:11 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Unpaid volunteer with very little time to spare? Yes.

That's a stretch.

For someone with little time, You spend a lot of time here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7