MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vBulletin 5 demo released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Xenforo isn't too bad, though it could be great if only they managed their customers better. Xenforo with the customer service of IPS would be IMO the best.
vBulletin isn't faster, it takes longer to load, joys of the ioncube loaders.

Why pay for something that you can get for free and does a better job Smile.
I've lost all faith in vBulletin.
Well it seems to be getting better. It actually loads in about a second now Toungue.

I also find it weird that you can comment on a specific post (like in the middle of thread and it's not another post).
I see what you mean there Alex. Why can't they just stick to the classic forum style and not mess it up with all those pointless features.
Their intro video is really sexy though, but mybb is far better than that.
If i were to select paid forum software then xenforo is best.
(2012-09-17, 05:19 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you mean there Alex. Why can't they just stick to the classic forum style and not mess it up with all those pointless features.

One word: vBulletin.
[Image: ibbNiSSuT129FW.png]

Enough said?
(2012-09-18, 07:03 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ][img*]http://i.minus.com/ibbNiSSuT129FW.png[/img]

Enough said?

You mean XenForo is on BETA stage as well? Thanks for the info. Rolleyes
Nope, but it had about the same speed as it does now when I purchased it as beta 1 in October 2010, as opposed to vB5 which is in beta 10. (Not to mention everyone says XF is a resource hog and slow)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19