MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Intox-Fusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ok so after listening to people's feedback I have been working all night on this theme, and made some major cosmeic changes:

http://i.imgur.com/ySww4.png

Hopefully there will be some more positive comments, I'm quite happy with how it's turned out in all.
Looks much better, good work Smile
Thanks Jordan Big Grin
Cars don't beep, they honk LOL.

I don't quite get the logo (saturn?), font choice is a bit poor, and other than that the only thing I can think of is the poor image choices for the board stats.
(2012-12-17, 02:45 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Cars don't beep, they honk.

I don't quite get the logo (saturn?), font choice is a bit poor, and other than that the only thing I can think of is the poor image choices for the board stats.

Cars are not smart enough to decipher between beep and honk!

It's a logo of earth which I added a ring around so yeh it does resemble saturn. It's just a placer image though, as this will be a premade skin customers will put their own logo. I don't think it has to make complete sense :p

I've never been that good at choosing fonts. Do you have any you would recommend perhaps?

I like the colours of the board stats icons, but perhaps they don't quite fit with the rest of the theme that well.

Thanks for the feedback!
(2012-12-17, 02:55 AM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-17, 02:45 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Cars don't beep, they honk.

Cars are not smart enough to decipher between beep and honk!

It's a logo of earth which I added a ring around so yeh it does resemble saturn. It's just a placer image though, as this will be a premade skin customers will put their own logo. I don't think it has to make complete sense :p

I've never been that good at choosing fonts. Do you have any you would recommend perhaps?

I like the colours of the board stats icons, but perhaps they don't quite fit with the rest of the theme that well.

Thanks for the feedback!

I think a simple sans-serif font would look a lot nicer. IIRC you're a Windows user so you do not have access to Helvetica...but Titillium Web may look nice. It's hard to tell what fonts will look good without me trying some out.
Thanks I'll give is a shot with those and see how it looks Smile
Try Rockwell, intox normal and fusion bold. All together.
Wow, the last image/update you showed is actually pretty amazing. I'm loving the layout and also the colors that you are using. Keep up the great work and I hope that you code it since I'd more than likely buy it.
Looks much better Smile Maybe you should just change shadow on text in header...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9