MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Intox-Fusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ESR360, same as Eric.
Same as Eric here to. Undecided
Yup, for me too there's a lot of bugs. You should test it a bit more thoroughly before releasing it ...

That aside, it has some cool concepts.
(2013-01-17, 02:09 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, for me too there's a lot of bugs. You should test it a bit more thoroughly before releasing it ...

That aside, it has some cool concepts.

Yes you are right, I was way too keen to release this. Completely overlooked testing in other browsers. Rookie error Rolleyes

Ok, I've made some changes and checked compatibility with firefox, chrome, opera and safari, and everything seems to be working fine now. I've added both fixed and fluid XML files to the download.

Can you guys give it another try and see if the issues you were having before are now gone?

Fixed Demo:
http://mybbwebdesign.com/demo/index.php?...e&style=15

Fluid Demo:
http://mybbwebdesign.com/demo/index.php?...e&style=16

The theme will look best in firefox, and some elements may be a couple of pixels out of alignment on other browsers, but there should be no issues with widths being too low and things not fitting.
Looks a lot better now. ^.^
I am the mashed potato ranter

Some issues on Opera on fixed width:

In the user panel the dropdown for buddies and todays posts is off to the right
In the forum category the height of a category with a description has a black bar above it.

Otherwise very nice so far, small pick - on the postbit leave a little gap under the avatar or make the avatar look more part of the user details box.

arg arg it kidnapped me and made me be electric blue. Then, when I realised I changed to the good theme and pressed the teeny red button next to user cp (expecting a dropdown) - and it logged me out Sad
Thanks Eric Smile

Leefish, I had to disagree, mashed potatoes are in fact quite good I'll have you know.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm sorry about your story about accidentally logging out, that's very upsetting. But the log out button is a red power button, and the drop down button is a down arrow, I figured it would be obvious :p

Is there a particular reason you use opera by the way? I gave it a try one and thought it was ok, very nice aesthetically, but I don't know I quickly found myself back on firefox.
Quote didn't work for me and this:-
[Image: iswMDtRaer7TZ.png]
(2013-01-17, 06:44 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]But the log out button is a red power button, and the drop down button is a down arrow, I figured it would be obvious :p

Is there a particular reason you use opera by the way? I gave it a try one and thought it was ok, very nice aesthetically, but I don't know I quickly found myself back on firefox.

Re the red button: Well, I am very shortsighted on a small screen so to me it was just a little dot. So I clicked it.

Opera - I like the browser, I have used it for a long time and my pc is old and not very powerful and Opera seems to hog less of my PC's CPU than firefox or chrome.
Can't recommend this theme or this coder.

Bought it ~10 days ago. Noticed some immediate problems and emailed the author. No response.

Posted on his site's forum...no response.

Emailed again...no response.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9